View Poll Results: What do you do?

Voters
20. This poll is closed
  • Take a moment to alert everybody of your findings drunk or sober

7 35.00%
  • Mind your own business, why stand in the way of a dream

6 30.00%
  • Call the Cops before this man is rewarded by gravity.

2 10.00%
  • Other

5 25.00%
    10+ Year Old Account

During a Party someone wants to Bungee Jump.

During a party you attend someone gets really inebriated and wants to bungee jump off building, and being the math major you are, you notice there is too much bungee and not enough building what do you do?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Let them jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Call the police somebody is a danger to him/herself and others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thought I would redo a What would you do, giving a few better options and other.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Drunk people don't listen to well. So cut the rope in half and leap with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    During a party you attend someone gets really inebriated and wants to bungee jump off building, and being the math major you are, you notice there is too much bungee and not enough building what do you do?
    What the hell kinda party are you at that someone just has bungee ropes and harnesses laying around, as well as a building where this would be possible even with the correct cord.

Tell them youll hold onto their wallet, so they dont lose it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    What the hell kinda party are you at that someone just has bungee ropes and harnesses laying around, as well as a building where this would be possible even with the correct cord.
    Shortcuts and improvisation mixed with lots of drugs and drinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    Drunk people don't listen to well. So cut the rope in half and leap with them.
    Good idea, really interested in what most would do with knowledge to save or help someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    "That's a bad idea. You're going to have a spiritual moment. You'll become one with the earth."

Failing that, call the cops, and then place bets as to who reaches the deceleration point first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    This could have been interesting if the situation was remotely realistic.

Even if this party was being held a bungee facility, those kind of supplies are kept under lock and key because they aren't cheap and because uncertified people shouldn't have access to them. If you can remember how to open a lock when drunk, you can remember jumping off a building will kill you.

10+ Year Old Account
    why stand in his way if he wants to play concrete pinball let him.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Lead by example and show them how mistaken they are about the length of the bungee cable.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

I had to drive someone to the hospital almost at least once a week.
    Last edited by issmeihede; 2015-04-27 at 05:55 AM.

How tall is this building? If it's less than 3 stories I would just let them. Jumping off a 2 story building probably wont kill them, but they would definitely learn a lesson.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Deleted
    Report shitty threads on MMO-C.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Depends if I like them or not. Could be a hilarious way to see an idiot go splat. A friend I would stop instantly though.

Such a scenario happened in Reno a while back, no alcohol involved. There was this group who would bungee off of roadside billboards, the huge king that are like 60 to 80 feet in the air. They measured out the bungee wrong and the first guy to jump broke his neck and paralyzed himself for life.

Cautionary tale.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland