Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzawolf View Post
    That being said, I dislike trash in general and would love to do without it.
    You say this but I bet you hated ToC.

The one raid with no trash was panned as the most univerally hated raid. Granted, it was hated because it was a shit-tastic filler raid, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

more stuff for me to afk through

Give the OP Temple of Veeshan flurry drakes with the same corpse run in the event of death. Also have Sontalak guard the entrance to the dungeon.

Guys, all the discussions so far were meaningless as we got people talking out of their arse and not knowing what the hell is what.

The one true realistic answer anchored in reality of how to make trash more fun/epic again: Medium size (most of the time) patrolling/stationary packs, in numbers of 5-7 members a group, who are, most of the time, bigger than your character models (except for murlocs et al).

We have no such "mediums size patrolling/stationary trash packs" in any of the raids this expansion, especially lacking is when most of them are suppose to be bigger than you. The trash have to be in a huge room or something like that and patrol frequently (but not all). All we got this expansion are fragmented trash packs of 2 (a pack) here three (a pack) there (AND MOST OF THEM NEVER PATROL OMFG)... when in reality they need to be in groups of 5-7 (6+ to be safe TBH) standing or patrolling together. The idea of group cohesion is important to as they need to stick close together. "--" this is close. "----" this is too far.

...seriously, it's kind of a pathetic, people've been talking these last 4 pages and they have no idea what the reality is. They just say "crap" lol. They just make up crap and misunderstand the OP. I'm like "I want trash to be more fun/epic" dudes come along "Oh you want no trash". Fail is real.

...and crap like "trash need to teach you raid mechanic"... NOOOOooooo. Lol, are you joking around? trash need to be their own personality instead of some gimmick like "showing you part of the boss mechanic"... for the sake of environment immersion.

...then people make up fake arguments like "I'm lazy" for not wanting to experience boring trash... when the trash was not epic to begin with... or maybe "ohhhhhhh derrr derrr derppppp trash are called "trash" for a reason they're not suppose to be epic cause "we" call them "trash". Cmmon pplz like u srs? talking out of ur arse big time and make up fake arguments like "trash are called "trash" so they're not supposed to be epic". SMH.

----
    But we have to talk about the reality of how many we need to fight. We can fight 1 trash pack (5-7) for an entire raid environment or we can fight 9,999,999 trash pack for an entire raid environment.... or an infinity amount of packs for an entire raid environment. Any number, including the three, and between the three is completely fair game... it will be hard... packing how many we need to fight.
    Last edited by LairenyX; 2015-04-27 at 10:16 PM.