Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Televators View Post
    The server would be unplayable at FTP. There would be box armies and bots like you have never seen. Trust me, the fee is there for a reason.
    Welp that is why it will stay small time, if they can't stop people from botting and box armies. It isn't worth 15 a month for EQ1 for nostalgia.

Whelp tomorrow is the launch. at 3 PM PDT.

See ya guys there

Yeah not for 15 bucks a month. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah not for 15 bucks a month. heh

That's your decision.

I think for most people that would be interested in this, $15 is a very paltry sum of money. I imagine the average age will be 30+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Welp that is why it will stay small time, if they can't stop people from botting and box armies. It isn't worth 15 a month for EQ1 for nostalgia.
    The server has been full since launch. There are hundreds of posts from people who cannot log in. Of all the issues they may have, popularity isn't one. Why would they want to stop boxing? These people feed the most money into the game. They do the same as Blizz and dump bots once or twice a year. That's not much of an issue on a paid server.

So anyone else on Ragefire then? Rolled up a MNK and ENC. ENC for grouping with a number of friends, but that can only happen once a week or so. MNK is then for pairing with one of those friends whose schedule matches up with mine a lot better, so we won't outlevel them, etc.

Both are only L5 atm, so dunno if anyone wants to group. Probably flew past that by now right?