Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    I view the achievement change as a reword, they do plenty of that during PTRs

On another note, Archimonde dropping loot a whole 15 ilvls higher feels like an expac end boss gimmick to me [I know they did this with Rag and all but still]
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2015-05-06 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets not forget though, the next xpac is basically going to be WoD part 2, excepts with demons instead of orcs. to me WoD felt really short, and it does seem it sill be closing up soon with the legion in 6.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by archkiller View Post
    Highly likely for third tier, consider it no mention final task, together with 795 legendary ring and delay Warcraft movie. Won't be surprise if Gul'dan will be the final boss of expansion.
    Unconvincing evidence, imho. :P

They don't decide whether to delay the movie, and they likely learned of it after there was time to react to it.

The final task is likely just a rewording, and the ilvl can mean you'll upgrade it throughout the patch or even bring into the next expansion. The PvP season is likely just backup in case the tier drags on. The apparent length of the tier is, if anything, suggestive for it being the final tier. Otherwise they could just have added support for the last PvP season in 6.3 rather than 6.2.

Equally, the 11th Anniversary achievement is added with 6.2. That usually happens in the final patch before the event. If 6.3 wouldn't be out before November 23, then it probably won't be out at all.

It seems that this post has to be resurrected again after Ion new comments, especially this one: "Its 6.2 last patch? We have plenty of story to tell after this".

Thoughts?
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to go ahead and close this as Mojo has started another discussion thread about 6.3. based on today's interview.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...The-Discussion

Go ahead and continue there.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."