Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

had a bad dream about my uncles gender reveal party

So my uncle and his GF have their first baby and they invited me for the "Genderreveal paarty". Last night i had a nightmare about that i was there and i said to him "wowwowwow hold on for a second, Dave. Who are you you to decide what gender your baby is? Its not up to YOU to decide it. You should wait until the child is old enough to decide for itself whatever gender it wants to be." He looked at me with big eyes and said i should leave the house and that he never wants to see me again. I was pretty shocked at that reaction, i though he would be more tolerant and accepts diversity in his family but appearently not. He doesnt gave a fuck about that his baby could possibly be a transgender and wants to force gender binary on them fitting to the biological sex. It was just disgusting.

Then i woke up bathed in swead and almost began to cry. Now im thinking about telling him that i can not come to the party because im afraid he could really be so transphobic to decide what gender it is, its a genderreveal party after all..but i also dont want to lie to my family :-/

What would you do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    What would you do?
    Not believing that it happened.

Deleted
    So my uncle and his GF have their first baby and they invited me for the "Genderreveal paarty". Last night i had a nightmare about that i was there and i said to him "wowwowwow hold on for a second, Dave. Who are you you to decide what gender your baby is? Its not up to YOU to decide it. You should wait until the child is old enough to decide for itself whatever gender it wants to be." He looked at me with big eyes and said i should leave the house and that he never wants to see me again. I was pretty shocked at that reaction, i though he would be more tolerant and accepts diversity in his family but appearently not. He doesnt gave a fuck about that his baby could possibly be a transgender and wants to force gender binary on them fitting to the biological sex. It was just disgusting.

Then i woke up bathed in swead and almost began to cry. Now im thinking about telling him that i can not come to the party because im afraid he could really be so transphobic to decide what gender it is, its a genderreveal party after all..but i also dont want to lie to my family :-/

What would you do?
    I think you fell out of the tumblr.

15+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a baby is born it can be Male or Female not Transgender. If the kid grows up and decides to change it's sex later that's 100% fine and the kids decision. You shouldn't even bring that in a topic because it's irrelevant. The kid can not decide just being born.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    You're now trying to argue that fingers are people. And you expect me to take your argument seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I did walk up to a truck once and whispered, "I know your secret... Optimus Prime..

Deleted
    No way is this a serious thread right?
    It just can't be...

This has to be pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    It just can't be...
    Look at his posting history.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I think you fell out of the tumblr.
    This pretty much sums it up. OP, go back to tumblr please. The baby will be whatever it is born as. If they grow up and want to change, let'm, but don't bring that crap into their lives before they're even born.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm amazed you're not banned yet, your posts are 100% bait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    It just can't be...
    Another typical vodkaredbull thread. You should read through his history.

Go ahead and go; maybe natural selection will happen on your way there. If not there is always tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgetfulness View Post
    Go ahead and go; maybe natural selection will happen on your way there. If not there is always tomorrow.
    Nice first post. Do you have anything to say with the topic if not you should not posting

Deleted
    Go over there and stab him, no questions. Come up from behind and just cut his throat! How dare he disagree with your opinion in a dream!!!

Nice first post. Do you have anything to say with the topic if not you should not postin
    g
    Yeah, it's bait. Nice try on trolling though.

Salandrin? I think you're confused, he's going to publicize the baby's sex, not change it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have anything to say with the topic if not you should not posting
    That's the thing.......
    No one, like really no one can have anything meaningful to say to this..
    If the OP is meaningless, then the responses can't be suddenly of higher quality.
    Maybe if you'd think for a couple minutes before you post in the first place?
    There's nearly a half million members on this site. Now imagine only 10% of them posting their weird dreams, and of course everyone with their own thread.
    Now that would be fun, wouldn't it? 50,000 messed up dream threads.
    Maybe, just maybe take your dreams for what they are? Dreams.....
    And if you wanna know why and what. Well then you need to go to a psychology website, that actually deals with dream analysis..
    But here, it's rather nonsensical. Even in gen-OT..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account

What would you do?
    Make sure you don't fall sleep again while on Tumblr (don't think to much about it... it was a nightmare, don't ruin your day with a mere nightmare)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gender reveal parties are my favourite parties. Who doesn't love a good old fashioned gender revealing knees up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude. . . . this is MMOC, not Tumblr.