Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Ehh, SSD can dangle and 'hang around' in the case. Bahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, yo, you've got a GORGEOUS and BADASS motherboard... and an ugly case, at least the inside. Which case is that? It doesn't look terribly user-friendly. If you could upgrade it, I'd be at the front of the line for those backing you up and cheering you on. :P
    Its an old nzxt lexa case blueline thing is like 7-8 years old aka Ancient :P. Nowaday cases look way better on the inside I agree on that

I have been looking for a new case just in case we couldn't get the card to fit. But the ones currently available on short term notice(in the shops nearby) where just plain ugly and I dint want to end up paying an additional 100-150 euro for a casing seeing the gpu purchase was already unexpected for this month.

Now I just have much more breathing room to keep an eye out for a nice new case while still being able to play XD.
    But this was purely an emergency fix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pff.
    4980 "high" Someone wants me to buy new hardware, I guess.

Tested with Maximum DX11 @ 1080p windowed mode.
    CPU: Ivy 3570K
    8GB RAM
    7870OC 2GB @ 1100MHZ

2 Things I noticed:
    1) I missed my sweet FX. Colors and effects looked so muted. Hope I get that to work again somehow in the final game.
    2) My Au Ra girl was beyond adorable. Crap. What do I do. Can't imagine rerolling in this game. Not after what I invested in my main.
    :X
    Last edited by Granyala; 2015-06-18 at 12:19 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    My Au Ra girl was beyond adorable. Crap. What do I do. Can't imagine rerolling in this game. Not after what I invested in my main. :X
    No spare Fantasias?

Anyway, I got a bit over 10k (10012 or 10120, something like that), Extremely High, on full screen max settings.

This was with an i7 4670 (I think? I can never remember the exact CPU I've got) clocked at 4.3 GHz, a GTX 780 and 8 GB RAM (man, I really need to put in the other, identical 8 GB I've got lying around)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    No spare Fantasias?
    You mean the char recustomization brews?
    Didn't know that they can change race too. Never use such things because once I have decided how a character is going to look, that look is always final. (Hair modifications excluded)

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    You mean the char recustomization brews?
    Didn't know that they can change race too. Never use such things because once I have decided how a character is going to look, that look is always final. (Hair modifications excluded)
    Yup, they allow you to even change your race and gender. I'll be using one myself to change into an Au Ra, probably.

Quite late to the party, but what the heck ...

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Benchmark
    Tested on: 7/26/2016 9:40:52 PM
    Score: 8867
    Average Frame Rate: 67.957
    Performance: Extremely High
    -Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.
    Loading Times by Scene
    Scene #1 0.787 sec
    Scene #2 3.713 sec
    Scene #3 3.096 sec
    Scene #4 2.826 sec
    Scene #5 2.520 sec
    Scene #6 1.248 sec
    Total Loading Time 14.192 sec

DAT:s20160726214052.dat

Screen Size: 3440x1440
    Screen Mode: Full Screen
    DirectX Version: 11
    Graphics Presets: Maximum

(snipped rest to save space )

Thought my score might have been a bit higher, but looks pretty good in comparison to others I suppose with the resolution I'm running. Quite happy with the load times, though tbh I did notice a bit of screen tearing unfortunately here and there. I haven't touched any Nvidia settings yet, but might in a bit as I honestly forgot about them >_<

What I am curious about is the VRAM detected and my guess that it doesn't detect cpu overclocks ...

System
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (10586.th2_release_sec.160630-1736)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
    16343.527MB
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti (VRAM 3072 MB) 10.18.0013.6881

only detecting half the VRAM?

When I get tired of legion, which I'm already losing enthusiasm from the pre-patch before it even launches ... this is probably my destination as I miss it and from the benchmark, had forgotten just how beautiful the game is. Might even sneak some time on it now and log in and check it out. Hope my server is still halfway decent and I can actually do anything in game it has been so long Haven't played since a few months after launch when some of the HM primals and before turn 6 was out.
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... strange. It should detect all 6GBs. Since all it does is report what Windows tells it, and in general it's just names. So your OCed 6700k wouldn't show up as 4.7GHz, but just the stock speed.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2016-07-27 at 05:31 AM.