Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sweden : Rape Capital of the West

Source: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Deleted
    Remember the vikings? What goes around comes around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    What kind of stupid statement is that?

Deleted
    Really? I find that very surprising.

I think this could have something to do with it: "The law has been changed so that more sexual offences are now classed as rape."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Source: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.
    sigh, way do you think Sweden have one of the highest number reported rape? Sweden are one of the worlds most progressive contrary, that encourages victim to report rape and a efficient bureaucracy that publishers all entries, and the law interpret more crime as rape then what is common in the rest of the world.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2015-04-27 at 04:43 PM.

I think that kind of sedition propaganda should be indictable. On the internet and in real life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    You reap what you sow. Gosh, some people are thick.

10+ Year Old Account
    interesting if that is the reason.

I gotta admit, I chuckled.

there should be a rule where ifyou have less than 1000 posts you cant make threads to avoid pointless bait threads

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    sigh, way do you think Sweden have one of the highest number reported rape? Sweden are one of the worlds most progressive contrary, that encourages victim to report rape and a efficient bureaucracy that publishers all entries.
    Only 10-20% reports it according to victimization surveys, this hasn't changed much yet people say people are more likely to report. Based on what, exactly? Victimization surveys shows that it's not changed much, so you can't attribute it to an increase in likelihood to report a crime. Is some of it due to definition changes? Yes, but you just have to look at what it was classified as before the definition changes to see that it can't be explained by a definition change on its own.

Add in the overrepresentation of certain immigrant groups on the other hand... You'll notice a pattern then where some groups have up towards 2000% more representation than Swedish men. Which is awfully high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Planning my next vacation now.

Deleted
    You reap what you sow. Gosh, some people are thick.
    Nobody in Sweden has "sown" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    He's saying it's karma because of how much rape and pillage the vikings have done.

Sweden now has a taste of its own medicine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    sigh, way do you think Sweden have one of the highest number reported rape? Sweden are one of the worlds most progressive contrary, that encourages victim to report rape and a efficient bureaucracy that publishers all entries.
    I read something about a new trend in the last years in Sweden, that the girls and women are dying their hair black. Surely it has absolutely no connection with this topic.... .... ....

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm sad I don't get this.
    At least watch the show, christ.

I'm sad I don't get this.
    Vikings used to steal and rape the wives of the ones they have defeated.

15+ Year Old Account
    That ranking is heavily skewed by reporting vs. actual rapes.

Also, afaik there's nothing that suggests the vikings were any more "rapey" than other conquering soldiers at the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    He's saying it's karma because of how much rape and pillage the vikings have done.

Sweden now has a taste of its own medicine.
    Aha, so sins of the father. Which is a bullshit thing to believe in.

I've been meaning to. Some hot, manly guys in that show.

- - - Updated - - -

That's hardcore.
    No, that's metal! Why do you think many famous metal bands are from Scandinavia.