Trinket question

I just got a trinket from followers, it's Humming Blackiron Trigger (from normal).

Actually I'm using Lucky Double-Sided Coin and Primal Gladiator's Insig (224verst and 867agi on proc). Mrrobot says that is better to change the Lucky Doubled-side trinket, but I like it for the on use mechanic using it together with ShD and ShR.

What do you think?

You should look at shadowcraft. It gives a pretty good indication.

Also, what spec are you using for PVE? *edit* lol you said dance, so you're sub.

I would use LDSC and HBT. Versatility is pretty low for for all rogues in PVE.
    Last edited by Athonel; 2015-04-27 at 05:12 PM.

Use Shadowcraft over AskMrRobot as it's maintained specifically by and for Rogues. I think it does undervalue on-use trinkets, though. There's trinket analyses for each spec in the top sticky, as well.

Never used Shadowcraft after and I'm a bit afraid that maybe is too complex. But always there is a first time!

Thank you for your answers.

It's not complex at all. Just pick and choose what gear you want in each slot and watch the DPS graph on the right go up and down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunc4 View Post
    I just got a trinket from followers, it's Humming Blackiron Trigger (from normal).

Actually I'm using Lucky Double-Sided Coin and Primal Gladiator's Insig (224verst and 867agi on proc). Mrrobot says that is better to change the Lucky Doubled-side trinket, but I like it for the on use mechanic using it together with ShD and ShR.

What do you think?
    Shadowcraft generally weights on use trinkets too low. I would keep Lucky Double-Sided Coin and only replace it with heroic Beating Heart of the Mountain.

You can use Shadowcraft to compare the other two trinkets.
    Last edited by mmoce5a0295413; 2015-04-27 at 11:05 PM.