Greetings,

My guild "Clothing Optional" is recruiting any and all classes for guild dungeon runs, raids, achievement hunting. We were active during SoO but lost many with the new expansion. Those of us that still play have progressed well in PuGs in both Norm and Heroic BRF. We are willing to help people progress even if it means taking a step back in Highmaul to build up gear, confidence and continuity. We also want to get into guild dungeon runs again for both group/skill testing and money for guild. Also with 6.2 coming out we will have mythic and timewalking dungeons. My goals and hopes are to have at least 1 if not 2 raids groups formed for the guild. Those that currently still play are very nice and helpful. I've currently reformed the entire guild bank to include all stuff WoD. If you are interested in the above and seek a guild we would gladly accept you. Or maybe you're tired of the over the top BS in your current guild or being 4th, 5th option to join raid nights. Any way just whisper anybody in the guild and see for yourself. We would love you to join and are hopeful to start hearing from the Gnomeregan/Moonrunner community.

V/R

Madmartegan