Hey Everyone!

We're a Heroic raiding guild and we have our eyes set on mythic progression. Only problem is, we're kinda short on people. We have a pretty solid core and looking forward to progressing even more. If you're looking for a fun raiding atmosphere, then look no further! We're fun, but we get it done when it matters.
________________________________________________________________________________
OUR GOAL

When I started this guild, the goal was to create a fun, nurturing guild that is made up of people who enjoy each others company. At the same time, I also wanted a group that can progress through content. So far, I feel like we've accomplished that.

We're progressing through Heroic BRF now and really just want to have to have enough people for Mythic.

________________________________________________________________________________
Guild name and history:

We've never had our own guild before. We took a <Leap of Faith> when we left our old guild to create ours and thought it would be a good name for our guild.

_________________________________________________________________________________
PROGRESS SO FAR:

BRF NORMAL 10/10 Normal
BRF HC 9/10 Heroic

We're now focused on Heroic BRF 100%. So our progress should skyrocket. We attempted Blackhand this week after downing Blast Furnace and got him down to 40% after only 2 attempts. We ran out of time so we will most likely down him next week!

_________________________________________________________________________________

SERVER: KORGATH

RAID TIMES:

Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST and optional Monday raid where we just pretty much kill bosses we haven't downed before. Recently we did the Aknor achievement for our Monday raid, it's really just what we feel like doing. In the future, I think Mondays will be our ALT run day.

Who we're looking for:

ILVL Min 665 since we're focused on BRF HC now. Although if you can pull 22k plus dps you're in! I can also invite you if you're really interested and still trying to hit 660 ilvl. We have a bunch of alts we're trying to gear up so we can help you. (As long as you're not too far from it.)

Mostly Ranged DPS. Specifically, we're in need of a Warlock, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman. But we can also make room for other classes. Although I will make room for a rogue that can pull solid deeps.

Mature raiders who don't rage. Our guild is pretty relaxed but focused. We don't condone toxic behavior. It's a game, and games are supposed to be fun.

VOIP:

MUMBLE

If you're interested add my btag (orianna#1246) or reply to this thread if you have more questions.

Thanks! Have a good one!