Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Radiance gives 17% miss now!

Incoming Spectre meta.
    Shit didnt see that one lol. I guess radiance just too strong for anything now. How tanky is spectre gona get god damn. Also troll changes, do absolutely nothing. Something could have been done to him, but i was afraid they were just gona break his fucking stance change again and destroy him like last time. I rather he stay op then be fucking unplayable with delay again honestly.

That tusk aghs is pretty much stolen from Heroes of the storm, which is ok because muradin is like the only fun character in that game. Tusk kick enemy into your own team lol. Totally useless aghs, but when it works, its gona be video material lol. I imagine someone is gona kick a target into a black hole or something. If it had further knockback range, it would be better and probably op..... but who doesent wanna see tusk op?
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-04-28 at 04:21 AM.

yeah nothing interesting.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Centaur: Stampede reduces all incoming damage by 70% and allows allies to run through obstructions (trees, cliffs, etc). Destroys trees ROFL
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    yeah nothing interesting.

Added Aghanim's Scepter upgrade to Centaur: Stampede reduces all incoming damage by 70% and allows allies to run through obstructions (trees, cliffs, etc). Destroys trees ROFL
    I'm just waiting for the "HERE COMES THE RAPE TRAIN" gifs/videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Alchemist aghs = what the hell is going on.
    Also confused about this, is it really a 4200 cost to ult someone else? Like, am I misreading it? It consumes the Aghs to ult someone else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rofl. If Doom consumes mod golems and dies, he spawns mini dooms.

Invoke no longer triggers cooldown if it only swaps the ability slots, this is really good. kinda annoying having to swap ability slot for eul ss meat deaf combo at low lvls with 15+ sec cd xd
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm just waiting for the "HERE COMES THE RAPE TRAIN" gifs/videos.

Also confused about this, is it really a 4200 cost to ult someone else? Like, am I misreading it? It consumes the Aghs to ult someone else?
    It gives the other hero the Aghs upgrade. And Alchemist loses the item.

But why can he target himself with it... for a free stats upgrade when hes 6 slotted? Thats kinda odd. But i mean if they just buff his GPM so much, i guess he can give people their free aghs lol. Alchemist the credit card.

Germinate attack no longer has range restriction again, thats nice. Weaver aghs is so strong in theory, if that ability was on a support it would be op as shit.

I approve of Guardian Greaves, it make supports have an item to shoot for and it uses items they should have. We will see more mek in pubs everyone.

Moon shard, now i know what im doing when im 6 slotted. Lets eat a moon shard.

Silver edge...... legion commander item lol.

Solar crest, same as guardian greaves. Im glad utility items gets good upgrade. It makes supporting more fun. More people will build Medallion of courrage now, when they should have already as well.

Im not sure how i feel about octarine core. More Int carry could have potential with it thought.

Ward change, quality of life for supports, seems like a theme here which is good.

Upgraded boots of travel, rip beast master.

Huge arcane boots buff, theme coming back.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-04-28 at 04:47 AM.

Oh. So he's basically a credit card now like said.

so many new items lmao, Octarine Core Passive: Cooldown Reduction - Reduces all cooldowns by 25% WE LOL Now
    - Ronald Koeman.

http://gfycat.com/UnfinishedTatteredAplomadofalcon

lol

Some one post made me laugh right out on reddit.

-2 Mango pls.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-04-28 at 04:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://a.pomf.se/mpzesq.mp4

Dont know if this works, but invoker level 25.

Thats using the no cooldown cheat obviously. But yeah if you make it to lvl 25, the blast is crazy now. To be honest thats his smallest buff in this patch. The int growth is big, Octarine core screams pick me up invoker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Thats using the no cooldown cheat obviously. But yeah if you make it to lvl 25, the blast is crazy now. To be honest thats his smallest buff in this patch. The int growth is big, Octarine core screams pick me up invoker.
    It's without fail; free initiation though. Have a blink dagger, blink in, blast, drop a combo, refresh, blast again, drop a combo. 1v5 and win.

Granted this is at level 25.

Also no Blink nerf AND a fix to blink bug.

Haters gonna hate!

- - - Updated - - -

It's without fail; free initiation though. Have a blink dagger, blink in, blast, drop a combo, refresh, blast again, drop a combo. 1v5 and win.

Granted this is at level 25.
    I just tested it, and it seems the Deafening Blast thing can't affect a unit that is already affected by the knockback (probably to avoid shotgunning) so you'd have to be careful to not recast it too fast with refresher or you'll whiff the second one.

I so want to just play spectre all day now lol. MoM build suddenly more legit when everyone's hit by 17% blind.

also 360 noscope deaf blast, holy shit. is this dota 3? way too much new stuff, way to many items lol
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    WWWHHHHYYYY.

Buffing alch in all the wrong ways, god damn it.

Also unless she gets nerfed Brood is going to get a top pick at TI.

Edit : That Techies aghs lmfao
    Last edited by mmocd3c303b7a4; 2015-04-28 at 08:37 AM.

First things that came to my mind when reading patch notes.

Mute/Break:
    - Hex no longer disable bristle passive... This is gonna be bristle gallore as long there are no pure dmg dealers.
    - PA affected directly
    - doom made stronger.

Radiance change WHAT THE FUCK?

New items, this is gonna be mess for few coming weeks ;P

Oh look, more buffs to CM's ult. I am shocked at this totally unforeseen turn of events
    And, of course, it just wouldn't be a Dota patch without some small buffs to Lich either.

I suppose the big buffs this patch are all the new Agh's. I could see the Lifestealer one being interesting if he can both Assimilate an ally and Infest another one at the same time for twice the Naix bombing fun. It'll save that ally the hassle of having to buy a blink dagger. The Stampede one looks fun too, it'll allow for some pretty creative initiations while also reminding Centaurs allies that they should probably man up and charge on in there while they've got that huge damage reduction. Fingers crossed that Walrus Kick has some new, equally hilarious dialog as the punch version. Luna's new Aghs looks like it fixes one of the core problems with her ult, she no longer has to get up close and personal with the other team to make it work.

The most interesting one in my opinion is Wraith King's. Unlike the others, WK can probably get away with buying an Aghs regularly, the stats are all good for him and the extra utility is absolutely obscene. I'm already dreading WK, Dazzle and Huskar on the same team. Nyx's Aghs just seems crazy. Massive damage reduction, huge health regen, stealth and additional spell range rolled into one, though admitedly at the cost of being able to move. If it doesn't end on casting a spell then I can see it getting out of hand fast, especially if he and his team have time to set up a fight in a good position for him.

Dark Seer also got some small QoL buffs too, which is nice for him, but he seems to be outclassed by WR as an offlaner so I doubt its going to really change his situation much. Elder Titan is in the same situation too.

I'm also noticing some small, token, badly thought out changes to Troll too. Two seconds off his ult makes barely any difference, five is more than enough for him to destroy at least one tower, and probably both of your barracks when within the same time frame. Rather than target what specifically made him strong, they've removed vision from his AoE skills. Seems totally reasonable! The Sniper nerfs are better, changes to Shrapnel look like they'll push it closer to where it should be, although I think they may have overshot the mark with them. The nerfs to Assassinate are totally unnecessary. And, of course, a couple of token nerfs to Storm Spirit too.

On to the items, Lotus Shell seems like its going to be strong against heavy nuking line ups, provided you can cast it on someone tanky enough to take the hits. I think the Glimmer Cape is aimed at CM and Witch Doctor as an alternative to a Shadow Blade so they can ult in safety? Guardian Greaves and Silver Edge are both solid, though perhaps a little too expensive for what they do.
    As for the Octarine Core, well... I can see what they wanted to do with it, make caster based carries stay relevant later on in the game, and to some extent it does that. I'm going to reserve judgement for when its actually in game though, I doubt its going to be as good as people think it is, especially with all the changes to Spell Resist itemisation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    snip
    The Guardian Greeves I don't think are that over priced. A support will typically (position 4) buy arcane boots which got buffed and cost decreased. And Mekansm is also common. The build up is very easy. The only struggle a support could have is saving for the recipe. Which is not actually that difficult.

GG isn't a item like lets say BKB; where the individual items have a very mediocre benefits. Where as GG's individual items have big impacts. Plus it gives a support an extra slot. For wards / urn / whatever it may be.