Deleted

[Restoration] - Blast Furnance Mythic healing Improvement

Howdy, so my guild and I have downed Blast Furnance Mythic a few times now, however every log I look at I feel as If I'm doing a lot less healing than my class should be! So I was wondering if you kind folks in the shaman community could perhaps point out a few things I could be doing better or perhaps change to max out the spec.

Looking at a lot of logs I noticed most Resto shaman appear to have a seriously high amount of healing from chain heal, so of course I went about maxing out chain heal as often as possible. I used Glyph of chain heal coupled with Glyph of Riptide to make sure I'm making use of High Tide's bonus and ensuring that chain heal is use is maxed out. Now partially wondering whether I needed to glyph chain heal at all.

To mention a few other things, I didn't feel oom or mana constrained through the fight running chew toy and the spirit trinket from Blackhand heroic.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=19

Armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ipply/advanced

Anyway just give me a few pointers or tips in how best to handle this encounter for future farm runs and if anyone is adept in the other healing classes, pointers for those could be useful too.

Thanks in advance, from a Scottish shaman from the highlands!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of Chain Heal really nerfs the effectiveness of the mana reduction buff you get from tier.

I'd recommend not using that.

You're 5 healing a fight that most guilds 4 heal. And like the guy said above, dont use Chain heal glyph, everyone is loosely stacked that chain heal should have issues finding bounces, you should have a weakaura to track your 4pc procs so that you can just spam chain heal when it procs.
    Last edited by Houselol; 2015-04-30 at 10:27 AM.