Is it time to remove the War Mil/Dwarven Banker?

I read in patch notes for 6,2 that follower ilvl will not be updated and 675 will still be the cap. I have all my followers at 675 right now..is it time to remove War Mil? I also got all transmog gear I wanted to. I know that there is the free bonus roll per week, but I don't mind this. Is it possible to need the building in the future? Maybe there will be ship upgrades that I need work orders for?

On the other hand, all other Large Buildings are kind of meh for me..I wish I could add a medium building in the large slot. Anyway, what do you suggest and why? Did you got rid of War Mil once all your followers was at 675? What did you build for replacement?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally still going to keep the War Mill just a little bit longer. The PTR is still early in development and no one knows if Blizzard all of the sudden decides to increase the ilvl on followers.

Or make the tokens BoA - Because then I could use them to catch up my alts.

I am probably going to wait until 6.2 is out and then I will remove it. I will probably just put in a Stables as I do not have that building.

I already replaced it by a mage tower with main (who is a mage) and thinking to do the same on alts.
    Practically I see two options:
    if you want to do all garrison achievements, you may consider to have different buildings on alts and slowly progress the achievements (one stables, one gnome workshop, etc).
    if you don't care about missions, I suggest mage tower. It gives you (1) portals, including intra-garrison ones, (2) tons of apexis crystals which may be handy for alts if 6.2 drops (3) occasionally gives item which finishes missions immediately (hello, BRF cache)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Did you got rid of War Mil once all your followers was at 675? What did you build for replacement?
    what's the connection with War Mill and 675s? I have a lot of 675s but no War Mill....
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

thanks, I am gonna read the opinions there as well

Quote Originally Posted by NPI View Post
    I already replaced it by a mage tower with main (who is a mage) and thinking to do the same on alts.
    Practically I see two options:
    if you want to do all garrison achievements, you may consider to have different buildings on alts and slowly progress the achievements (one stables, one gnome workshop, etc).
    if you don't care about missions, I suggest mage tower. It gives you (1) portals, including intra-garrison ones, (2) tons of apexis crystals which may be handy for alts if 6.2 drops (3) occasionally gives item which finishes missions immediately (hello, BRF cache)
    I didn't know that Mage tower gives apexis crystals! Now that is a good choice indeed.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

I still keep it. I dont see what else I can use instead anyway, the other buildings are not appealing to me. I still use it to have 1 of the 3 token for free. Right now, Im getting a Treasure Hunter from the Tavern every week to replace all my existing followers. Bling-O-Tron missing gives me 2k gold each time, its not too shaby. All my followers are already 675 on 4 characters, but I just sell back the upgrades I have extra.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    what's the connection with War Mill and 675s? I have a lot of 675s but no War Mill....
    You can get follower item enhancements in exchange for garrison resources.

They will probably add things that keep it's use for the boat missions. I think boat upgrades are separate to follower upgrades and also oil is the new garrison resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novocaine View Post
    You can get follower item enhancements in exchange for garrison resources.

They will probably add things that keep it's use for the boat missions. I think boat upgrades are separate to follower upgrades and also oil is the new garrison resources.
    Thanx

/10
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I still keep it, daily is a nice 15g while I try to get rid of all my useless scraps. Also trying to gear up all my inactive followers to 675.

Deleted
    I prefer the mage tower/spirit lodge since it produces enough apexis to buy all three seals every week, and you also get the highly useful mission completion orders. Portals are a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Erica View Post
    I prefer the mage tower/spirit lodge since it produces enough apexis to buy all three seals every week, and you also get the highly useful mission completion orders. Portals are a nice bonus.
    I'm really curious if they're going to add in a Tanaan portal you could open. that would be nice...

I'm gonna wait a bt, but I'm going or the stable.

THe extra speed and ability to not get dismonted will really help, as will the ability to gather without getting off my mount, especially since the crafting upgrade items not come from Gathering instead of the barn.

Im getting a Treasure Hunter from the Tavern every week to replace all my existing followers.
    Last edited by maiyingxi; 2015-04-29 at 08:33 AM.

Deleted
    No, thank you. I like it for gearing up my followers.

I demolished mine for a mage tower some time ago. There really is no reason to keep it around at this point if you have played since launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have it still up for alts that recently leveled up and need large amounts of follower upgrades. But other characters that have been 100 for months now have no need for ilvl upgrades and I just demolish it and build a mage tower instead. Got a lovely apexis monument from that building too, so many shards to buy the seals every week, portals, and the instant mission complete items make it definitely worth it imo