Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    IIRC there hasn't ever been a time where there was no legendary weapon? Wasn't Sulfuras in very early on? Either way, the poll isn't asking if you like legendary weapons, it is asking which distribution method we have had so far you like.
    Sulfuras came on the game's launch but if we go by tiers, tiers like 7 and 11 didn't have legendaries. But when tier 10 and 12 came class balance went mostly like this: Players with legendaries > Players that can't equip the legendaries > Players without the legendaries. Then came MoP when Blizz had the bright idea of everyone having legendaries ruining its value. But heck that is my two cents. People may like legendaries, some may not. The way it is handled now kind of kills the word "legendary". But if I had to pick one, I guess it would be how it is handled now since legendaries are at the most trivial while the other two options are very guild dependent.

Flawless Battle-Stone sells for thousands of gold? How? Takes two days of garrison pet daily to get one.

I'm excited for SWTOR 3.2. Story content and a lot of great QoL travel changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another year I won't be getting School of Hard Knocks. Because "PvP".

Wow, that poll is so close! Shows that Blizzard should maybe impliment multiple types of Legendary items!

How about when legendaries were class specific weapons. Ya know when they actually felt legendary... Now its just a grindy thing I do. Which I don't mind at all it's a nice way to gain more power. I would just prefer it if the ring and cloaks were epics. I miss the days of amazing legendary weapons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Just another year I won't be getting School of Hard Knocks. Because "PvP".
    Me too. Had all the rest done many years ago. Still need the one PVP one. Yeah - holy priest gets the flag, not that I haven't tried a number of times over the years; just not happening. Matron would be such an awesome title for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jueles View Post
    Me too. Had all the rest done many years ago. Still need the one PVP one. Yeah - holy priest gets the flag, not that I haven't tried a number of times over the years; just not happening. Matron would be such an awesome title for me.
    Use the group finder tool to find a group that is doing it. I did it years ago like this in a pre made and both sides took turns grabbing and dropping the flag in WG so others could return it for the achiev. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Flawless Battle-Stone sells for thousands of gold? How? Takes two days of garrison pet daily to get one.
    On my server they're on the AH for around 6k. Doesn't matter how easy something is to get, people do strange things with their money-like spend $20 for 15-25k gold.

New build going up, new boss schedule for the PTR. Maybe some more info this build!

Deleted
    some might not like the current legendary model.. but the rare legendary item drop, like warglaives, is the worst model by far!! do you like rng?? how bout killing endboss 20 times but guild get no legendary, some other guild kill him 5 times and get 3.. trust me, you dont wanna go back to that shit model!

the current legendary isnt flawless.. but i do like PERSONAL collect model, but it should be more interesting.. Ive been a rogue since i started playing, and i got the dragon soul daggers, it was the best legendary questline EVER! except that it was for rogues only, and that the guild had to decide whod get it first, which always causes drama.

IMO there should be awsome classspecific legendaries for all classes, there should be some personal loot item collection stages.

It should take time, effort and alota raiding to get a legendary. but it should also be a awsome and skillrequiring experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Not everyone is level 90-100 with a garrison and pet dailies unlocked, and then there are those for whom 5000 gold is pocket change.