Lightbulb Which Mythic fights is AM definitely better

So my guild is making pretty good mythic progress.

In heroic I hated when a fight would end up so short, or the duration where AM was no benefit, and I'd lose dps from not having ravager or siegebreaker.

That said, fights are different lengths in mythic. I was curious which fights AM is definitely the best 100 talent to take.

From what I can tell Gruul is long enough. Flamebender and beastlord too, but maybe take ravager for these? Ore I'm not sure, H&F I'm not sure. Kromog go ravager?

It depends on your kills times, which can vary pretty drastically from guild to guild. If AM will allow you to get in an extra Reckless it will probably be worth it, if not, it won't be.

Heading back into Mythic this weekend with the guild. Is it better to have the Vial line up with every reck with a slight delay or just hold it for the minute? That's the main thing I'm worried about is trinket alignment.

I believe once you have Vial that AM is always worthwhile because it allows you to sync up your Avatar with the trinket everytime. It essentially turns Avatar from a 90 second CD to a 1 minute CD(there may be a few seconds overlap every once in a while depending on RNG, fight mechanics preventing rage expenditure, etc.). It also allows you to sync all 3 every ~2:30 which is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VanirWoW View Post
    Heading back into Mythic this weekend with the guild. Is it better to have the Vial line up with every reck with a slight delay or just hold it for the minute? That's the main thing I'm worried about is trinket alignment.
    If you have AM, Reck's CD will be in the ~2:30 second range, so its worth holding on to Vial for those 30 seconds to sync them up.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I believe once you have Vial that AM is always worthwhile because it allows you to sync up your Avatar with the trinket everytime. It essentially turns Avatar from a 90 second CD to a 1 minute CD(there may be a few seconds overlap every once in a while depending on RNG, fight mechanics preventing rage expenditure, etc.). It also allows you to sync all 3 every ~2:30 which is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have AM, Reck's CD will be in the ~2:30 second range, so its worth holding on to Vial for those 30 seconds to sync them up.
    The first part of that post was what I was looking for. I'd always hold Vial for reck either way but I wanted to make sure it was worth on most fights. Siegebreaker hits hard but messes with a lot of the cooldown sync.