10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else have a dog that does this?

So whenever I open the door to the bathroom to take a piss, my dog will come sprinting across the house and runs into the bathroom and watches me take a piss. He just sits there watching me with his big brown eyes until I am done. Is this weird?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    So whenever I open the door to the bathroom to take a piss, my dog will come sprinting across the house and runs into the bathroom and watches me take a piss. He just sits there watching me with his big brown eyes until I am done. Is this weird?
    It´s not anymore weirder than when your girlfriend does it. And that´s totally not weird at all, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey aren't you the guy that wants to be called juicy

7+ Year Old Account
    My dog wants to get into the bathroom too when its being used, he've learned that when people sit there - they cant go away for a while so its mandetory petting time.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of mine does that to my boyfriend. Every single time. But it’s probably the least odd thing she does to be fair. I could write a novel on the never ending shenanigans and quirks of Mercy.

He's wondering why you are a disgusting person who urinates in the drinking water.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    You watch him when he's peeing/taking shit so he returns the favor

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's wondering why you are a disgusting person who urinates in the drinking water.
    Hahaha Yes, this. If you knew someone kept peeing in your "secret" drink stash, but they were also your master and bigger and stronger than you, then you'd probably at the very least sit there looking sad at them.

He just wants to be in the presence of "Juicy"
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Or he's happy that someones adding "special" Mio flavoring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

My last dog used to do that, but not all the time. She would come sit in the doorway and watch, but it was because she was telling you that it was her turn to go out and use the bathroom next. If she didn't need to go, she wouldn't come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both my dogs do that.
    One of them always shows up.
    Their reasons, vary..
    one of them wants his ass scratched. All dogs love that..
    the other one is always in the hope you won't put the lid down, so he can drink fresh water out of the bowl.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of my dogs barge in whenever I am using the bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Every time I take a shower and open the door he comes running at full speed into the bathroom. I dont know why. Sometimes I try to scare him away when he peeks around the door jam.

iirc its a survival thing they do with pack members where they "guard" you while youre using the bathroom the same way they would guard another dog in their pack while they do their business since thats where youre the most vulnerable.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So, you may think you have a dog, but you really own a cat. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    My cat does this. I think it has to do with the door being shut when it's usually open, at least for my cat.

My dog didn't do that when I lived with him, but he did love to sleep in the bathroom and you'd sometimes have to step over him to do your business. He didn't bat an eyelash at it.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

My dog (yellow Lab) will do that but she will not set foot in the bathroom. She has never even tried to drink from the bowl. I can't get her to come in, even with a treat offered. I like it that way.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't know. I close the bathroom door when its in use.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.