Fury Warrior Help

Hi everyone, my brother and I are creating two characters so that we can get into 2's with each other. We haven't played since before WoD came out so I have a few questions as we are going into making these characters. I'm making a Gnome Fury Warrior, and he's making a Gnome Affliction Warlock. We were going to get them to 60 and then boost to 90 for the profession boost, but I do have a few questions.

-First off: for the both of us, what are our biggest threats in the arena?
    -2: What professions should we consider taking?
    I was going to go JC and Mining, & he was going to go Herbalism and Enchanting, we are doing it to help eachother out
    -3: What do we not need to worry about when it comes to challengers in the arena?
    -4: What are our individual weaknesses as warrior and warlock combo?
    -5: Do you have any additional tips for me as a newbie warrior?
    -6: Also, for 2's, would it be more beneficial to go Fury or Arms? Or just PvP in general?

Any comments to any of these questions would help me a lot! Thank you for taking the time into replying, have a great day everyone!

Professions no longer matter in Arena if that's what you're asking. I'd still get Enchanting, Inscription, Engineering. Enchanting being the most useful for rated PvP.

As warrior/Warlock, I doubt you'd be having any fun in 2s as that comp is no good and you both are excellent kill targets with limited heals. Every healer/Dps comp will wipe you out, so would most Hunter, dk comps. Both the classes are better suited for 3s unless you're playing warrior/healer or warlock/healer in 2s and even that is not super good.

As a warrior your weakness is roots and slows. Take Bladestorm and get a cancelaura bladestorm macro just to break roots with it rather than as a damage CD.

Fury might be better and slightly more fun in 2s than Arms. I haven't seen anyone who actually enjoys playing the current Arms warrior.

As a warrior, a lot of classes counter you big time if you don't have a healer. DKs, Hunters, Mages all give you a very hard time in a 1v1.
    For a lock, almost every melee will give you a bad time. Rogues can make it so you don't get a single cast off.

If you want to have fun in 2s, I'd suggest different comps. If double dps is all you like try, Mage/rogue or boomkin/mage or ret/feral or hunter/ret