Deleted

I found a use for holy nova!

Okay so bear with me. If you're specced into wom, spam holy nova before the pull. You gather 10 stacks and trigger the free POM. Continue to spam it upto 10 stacks and it won't assign the POM to anyone as there are no targeted heals. Shield or penence someone to get the pom away and you now have another free pom ready to go. Cast another direct heal for another free pom for 2 bouncing from the start!! Hope this makes sense!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Neat, now if we only had a use for it.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or just hard-cast PoM on two players (tanks) before the pull and with the set bonus it stacks to 14.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup I've been doing this for awhile now. You can buildup a 10x (14 for holy) stack on three people and a 5x (9 for holy) stack of PoM on one person before the pull. PoM on four people pre pull is pretty nice. Works really well on fights like Kromog, ore, and gruul where they're gunna start bouncing around at the start of the fight. Just keep using penance and PoM on CD and spam HN before pull.

Also don't forget to build 5x stacks of evangelism before the pull by penancing people on CD.
    Last edited by Pearl1717; 2015-04-28 at 10:08 PM.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl1717 View Post
    Yup I've been doing this for awhile now. You can buildup a 10x (14 for holy) stack on three people and a 5x (9 for holy) stack of PoM on one person before the pull. PoM on four people pre pull is pretty nice. Works really well on fights like Kromog, ore, and gruul where they're gunna start bouncing around at the start of the fight. Just keep using penance and PoM on CD and spam HN before pull.

Also don't forget to build 5x stacks of evangelism before the pull by penancing people on CD.
    Yeah I ofc get the evang stacks aswell. Only just noticed this trick last week though! :/

or just hardcast 2 poms before the pull...

It's all about stacking that CoW on tanks and switching to WoM during pull timer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    or just hardcast 2 poms before the pull...
    Or build up PoM on 4 people before the pull to maximize your potential.
    Arthas Logs] | Azgalor Logs | Twitch | Pearl91#1607
    "I am a chemical engineer. To save time, lets just assume that I am never wrong."

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have also found a use for holy nova :P

Last edited by Capaia; 2015-05-01 at 06:09 PM.

It's decent on Oregorger during the roll phase cause of LoS and I use it on Blackhand when we fall through the floor to help top people off.

I use it to unstealth panthers in Stranglethorn.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    It's decent on Oregorger during the roll phase cause of LoS and I use it on Blackhand when we fall through the floor to help top people off.
    For Oregorger roll phase I prefer to use PW:S, Penance, PoM, PoH and FH (PoH and PoM work around corners). On Blackhand falling I toss out a penance. But Holy Nova is nice for Oregorger dpsing phase when you have to run out of the molten metal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosterino View Post
    It's all about stacking that CoW on tanks and switching to WoM during pull timer
    LOL. Don't forget to stack evangelism inbetween. Use PW:S as filler, you know, there could ba a shadowstep pull rogue who get's the first hit. Be prepared.

Deleted
    I found a use for Holy Nova in PvP.

Kind of looking forward to not having to stack Evangelism before pull tbh >.< I always seem to get 4 stacks and then between stacking CoW and PoM and eating and flasking and using rune it always seems to drop off at the last second.