Hey there!

Recently I have realized that my elemental shaman is no longer supplying me with the fun and at the same time competitiveness which I would require from a dps class, on top of that I'm growing tired of my current server and the Horde :O. I have this question in my head, an idea. But after some research there really isn't an answer anywhere but here, from you. I'm looking for a server which will give me competitiveness in PvE, I'm currently 4/10M on my shammy, better win ratios then my current server(this is also a good question since I've tried to research some win/loose statistics for certain battlegroups but then I've encountered a topic on reddit which suggest that battlegroups only exist in arenas now, can someone clarify this for me?). I want to roll a mage, either gnome or a nelf. I'm looking for an English speaking server only. The reason for this is that most guilds that are on mine can't even understand fatboss guides on youtube when it comes to progression and I'm not looking to be a raid leader. I play on EU btw. It just seems exciting and at the same time challenging to throw away everything - gold, professions, garrisons and start out new or am I just becoming bored? Come on guys, as an ele shaman player I can't really enjoy PvP, can't top the meters in PvE. Its a shame really cause I enjoy the whole idea of Shamans.

The servers people suggested on other forums were:
Ravencrest
Sylvanas
Silvermoon
Outland

But which one should I really pick?
I've even looked at the raiding days of progression guilds, most of them don't raid more than 3 days a week and they have better progress then my guild(which raids on 4) does simply because it just takes us longer since people don't posses the ability to understand English, its a shame really.