Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I heard about it from "Smoking gun presents worlds dumbest inventions"
    Also known as "you can tell a man wrote this article".
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Also known as "you can tell a man wrote this article".
    its actually a tv show. And its not "Worlds dumbest inventions", I forgot its "Worlds smartest" when its the inventions :P

Its only worlds dumbest when its drivers or criminals iirc.
    You're a towel.

Put a little toilet paper in the water, pee on it. Works wonders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll stand to pee if I want to. It's my prerogative.

Of course, I also don't get the toilet seat a mess because I know how to aim. Which is apparently a rarity.

In general, most men aren't very happy when other people tell them what or what not to do with their dicks unless the attached adverbs are "harder" or "faster."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Because my penis is huge and i can't piss sitting down.
    Are you implying that your penis swims with the logs when you're taking a dump?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just sit down and relax... No idea why you people don't do it. >_<!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I just sit down and relax... No idea why you people don't do it. >_<!!
    Hemmoroids hoooooo!
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    i sit down

but it began with a new bathroom and new toilet two years ago
    if i were to pee while standing up the water from the toilet will splash out all over the place

so now i just sit down

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I really can't believe you are this daft. I'll play along.

I am not going to "be told" to do a goddamn thing in my own house.

I would miss intentionally if someone told me to sit down.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

Deleted
    What's the "BIG" fuss anyway, I don't mind sitting down to pee. And I am not insecure enough to say "I will get disturbed because I am so "HUGE" that I will touch the inner wall.... LIES, most men don't mind sitting down. Ever been to a public toilet in a Cinema?

10+ Year Old Account
    I pee my walls to show dominance over my female companion.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Evren View Post
    What's the "BIG" fuss anyway, I don't mind sitting down to pee. And I am not insecure enough to say "I will get disturbed because I am so "HUGE" that I will touch the inner wall.... LIES, most men don't mind sitting down. Ever been to a public toilet in a Cinema?
    HAHAHA! You are utterly wrong about most men not minding setting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    why do some men get offended over this?

my roomates often miss the toilet it ends up on the floor or on the walls it smells a lot its quite disgusting but then they get angry when i tell them to aim better or to sit down if they cant :/
    What is he equipped with, a sprinkler?

I do understand that men do not want to sit in on toilets in public restrooms, stations or so. They are disgusting. And no, women's public toilets are not really that much cleaner. A rotting station toilet is a rotting station toilet (Therefore I understand the desire of some women, having inventions, allowing them to do it while staying). But at home there is just no reason not to sit down. Every man who "refuses" to sit down, should clean the toilets... because he will sooner or later splash, miss or other nasty stuff.

why do some men get offended over this?

my roomates often miss the toilet it ends up on the floor or on the walls it smells a lot its quite disgusting but then they get angry when i tell them to aim better or to sit down if they cant :/
    I get that we sometimes miss, but what I really don't get is people who don't clean up after them self. And then get get upset when told how disgusting they are....
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    As a guy who suffered a severe back injury, sitting down and getting back up are both more painful, then to remain standing. At the same time though, I don't find myself urinating on the walls.
    If it is a matter of them coming home just completely hammered and not being able to tell if its the sink or the toilet, and just pee'ing everywhere, hand them one of their shoes. While in the Army, I had a roommate off post, and he pissed in the bathroom garbage can a few times. I handed him one of his work boots one night when he was so plastered he didn't know what was going on. He quit pissing in the wrong place afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Evren View Post
    I don't think it is insecure to say that if your balls hang low at all, having them plop down into cold water is a horrible horrible feeling though. More so at a public bathroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    it is better?
    http://www.mensfitness.com/blogs/cou...-your-sex-life
    but it’s also good for guys’ health. Medical research reported in Sweden’s Folket newspaper said that sitting might mean reduced prostate cancer risk and be better for you in the bedroom. That’s because the bladder empties more efficiently when men take a seat while urinating, and this improved bladder release supposedly decreases prostate problems and allows for a longer and healthier sex life. - See more at: http://www.mensfitness.com/blogs/cou....vv2zblwe.dpuf
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-f...ting-down.html
    While this all seems like a bit of a joke, the health benefits of relieving yourself from a seated position can be quite profound. In 2014 researchers at the Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands found that sitting down to pee helped men suffering from Lower Urinary Tract disease symptoms to pee with greater force. Sitting creates “a more favourable urodynamic profile”, which helps ward off prostate problems.

Standing to wee, however, apparently activates a host of discreet muscles in the pelvis and spine which prevent proper urination. Apparently the problem is more pronounced in public toilets where men flex these muscles more often, mainly to prevent themselves from letting go enormous and embarrassing farts. This whole dog and pony show disrupts healthy urine flow. Yes, you heard it here first
    Quote Originally Posted by theostrichsays View Post
    I don't think it is insecure to say that if your balls hang low at all, having them plop down into cold water is a horrible horrible feeling though. More so at a public bathroom.
    How do your balls hang so low they touch the water?

If you can't hit the inside of the bowl and only the inside then you are an idiot and shouldn't be allowed to stand.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargalaten View Post
    How do your balls hang so low they touch the water?
    High rise water toilets are still a thing in rural parts of America my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?