FPS drop off since wod?

Just wondering if I have anything peculiar going on or this it common.

My self built system is coming up one year old now:

i4670k (standard cooling)
    Asus z87 -k
    Asus 760GTX DirectCU11
    8gb corsair Ram

After I built the system and for several months I could see nearly 200fps on ultra whilst in hellfire peninsula. Im hovering there now and seeing 68 fps.

In areas like ashran even when not crowded I see as low as 30 fps.

Has wow become more demanding on my system? Is my system getting old already? Or is there something else maybe going on that I'm not aware of?

I keep my system clean with Glary Utlities, CC cleaner, Malware Bytes, Windows defender and have all my software up to date.

Thanks

R

Make sure if you use mods that they are up to date and double check the video config for wow seen people have render scale on for no apparent reason which can degrade performance.

Also the game did get a bit more demanding in cetain area's but in a non raid envirenoment your pc should be more then fine to run the game good

There were a heap of graphics improvements when 6.0 was released, along with new AA and lighting options a couple months ago. I'd say it's just a limitation of your rig now more than anything else.

Deleted
    With all these improvements how much difference would you see in HD 5770> R290x?