Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What release you're looking forward to the most right now?

Waiting for Tom clancy's The division very close to a dream game of mine as this is a open world
    third person shooter game.SHARE IT!
    Anyone for PvP ? I'm waiting Elsword India Throw me a challenge..

Deleted
    I dunno really, The Witcher 3 maybe? Still have to start 1-2 before I even start 3 though. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Witcher 3.

Warhammer: Total War a long way to go but still.
    Elderscrolls online on Xbone, Rainbow six siege and Witcher 3 would be next.

Witcher 3 obviously

Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XV

10+ Year Old Account
    The Division & Just Cause 3.
    Next to that, I'm not familiar with previous The Witcher of Total War games, but W3 and TW:Warhammer look pretty darn interesting.

(I did buy Witcher 2: AoK during last years summer sale but haven't installed it yet :P )
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

I'm not super hyped about anything right now, but I guess Xenoblade Chronicles X might be good. I'm starting to feel like it won't live up to the massive expectations people have for it, though.

Deleted
    In the near future, I'd say Witcher 3. A bit further along the road, M&M: Heroes 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    witcher 3 and patch 6.84 for dota 2.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Witcher 3.
    I want to play Witcher 1

Deleted
    I don't know actually, I guess Overwatch will be interesting to try even though it's a bit far away and we have seen quite little about it. But it will likely be a little bit fun so Im going to play it.
    Otherwise Im kind of pleased with the games I have now, currently playing Hots with bf, farming gold and leveling alts in wow, and if I want something else I can always check out new cards in Hearthstone (haven't played for a long time), finally level up my char in GW2, make a return and check out things in Rift, play a little Democracy 3 or get some other political simulator if steam puts it on sale. I don't have much time to play, that is why I always will have something to play =) But as for launches, it's a bit dry on upcoming good games I think, but Overwatch will be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I want to play Witcher 1
    then go do it XD

No Tusk Club.

Deleted
    witcher 3 \o/

Quite a few really, Witcher 3 , Magicka 2 , Batman and of course Star Wars Battlefront. So, will be somewhat entertained at most of the year i should think.

I am most looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3 being released. Even though that seems so far off now. I am also really excited for Batman Arkham Knight to come out. I have played all the previous Batman games, and I can't wait to play the new one.

From confirmed games? None... Even my favorite Batman Arkham series' latest installment keeps disappointing me every time they show some new info.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBh Final Fantasy X HD for Ps4 is the only game I'm really climbing the walls for... Maybe the new Disgaea as well.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Still got a ton of good stuff to work through now, but for unreleased stuff this year....Witcher 3 and the full release of Darkest Dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Maybe the new Disgaea as well.
    This is the one I'm looking forward to the most besides the new Zelda for Wii U. New Xenoblade looks like it could be good too, but that'll likely be a Gamefly rental.