Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Swedish in high school sucked. A lot. I don't even understand why we'd have it then.

It depends so much on the teacher. A good teacher can make any subject interesting and a bad teacher can make the most exciting subject boring.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Literature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Math. I'm terrible at it.
    A friends daughter thought the same. Her dad took her to college and showed her all the Chinese and Indian female students in math and computer science. She said, 'but dad, those are Asian girls.'

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus
    To help with grammar and spelling.
    I had a subject called "Portuguese" for that.

By the way, the portuguese from the 16th century is way different than the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis
    Literature from those times helps people to be more empathic and compassionate. Well, literature does that, period. It's proven that people who read are better able to understand and empathize with other people than those who don't.
    I'm pretty sure all forms of art do that.

Deleted
    Math most likely, but the weird thing i love math and problem solving, as long it is not in a book.
    I'm a very very weird person.

Economics. Holy shit that was boring.

Deleted
    History, English and my native tongue Dutch.

Math; I just don't have a head for numbers.

French class (damn you Quebec) followed closely by English (damn you learning disabilities).

My favorite was Math, grade 11 got top mark in my class and grade 12 tied for top mark.
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Physical education, the teachers used to love to bully me due to my feet problems (Internal) and force me to do extra work there. I seriously hated my life back then, fortunately one of the bitches is dead now so ha ha.

In college i'd probably say maths though (No more PE, fuck yes), we have some illegal immigrant they pulled off the street with an accent so thick you can't understand a word she says, I can't even tell when she's telling me off anymore.

In Elementary school: Art. I'm terrible at drawing and sculpting and all that crap.

In Middle/High School: French. I actually wanted Spanish at first but they put me in French and I was too lazy to drop it. Just hated foreign language. I already speak a foreign language(Hindi)so why should I have to learn another? It was the only class in HS I never got better than a B in and typically got Cs.

In College: Accounting. Just so....blegh. Business major though so had to take it. Actually first level Accounting was really easy and a complete joke, but second level was a lot more of a pain in the ass. I passed the Final Exam by like 2%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably math, I actually enjoyed math at a young age until they started adding letters. Yeah, fuck that shit.
    Bad decisions make good stories.

SMITE, free to play MOBA!

Deleted
    definitly music it was such a waste of time

math because fuck math
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    Math or Alaskan History.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I really, really didn't like philosophy. I used to just spew bullshit and do all right, and that irritated me even more.

Music, a complete waste of time that should have been optional for those who actually feel like they get anything out of it.

I hated art class. I couldn't properly draw a stickman. But since about one month I try really hard to learn to draw, because I hate to have some ideas and be unable to show them

10+ Year Old Account
    PE, totally useless school subject. It only exists to give the football coaches a "real" teaching position. English Lit and French sucked because of my dyslexia.
    Favorite in high school was marine biology, favorite in college was Political Science followed by Philosophy.