Fury Stat priority help

So my guild is currently 5/10 in mythic brf & Im having some trouble deciding what items would be best for me during progression. My previous plan was to go with the same version of my current heroic gear when they drop in mythic.

But then I saw this priority list on this forum: 11% Haste > 25% Crit > 14% haste ~=> mastery ~=> 18% haste > more crit > multistrike > more haste > versatility

My armory: EU > Kazzak > Khelon

So Im gonna assume this is with raid buffs, which means my crit is way above what it should be. Would it be worth it to enchant for mastery or haste instead of critical given my current gear (outside of weapons)?

Keep in mind I might obtain flamebender weapons soon, so my critical will drop a lot because of that.

Always keep your enchants and gems as crit, even if you are above the 25% crit that the stat priority suggests. At this point, mastery does become more valuable than crit point for point. However, keep in mind that crit is what actually enables the rotation for fury, so if you are a few percentage points over what the stat priority suggests, it isn't going to be a big deal, and in fact, it might actually be a good thing because RNG has less of a chance to screw you over, which essentially is going to nullify your additional mastery because you aren't even enraged.

Your gear is fine.

Stay enchanted for Crit.

Try pick up crit/mastery gloves for your of piece and use tier helm.

Try out Avatar/Sigebreaker combo or Avater/AM. These talents edge out bloodbath.

Is he not below the haste threshold for a 4 second BT? Couldn't he benefit from at least having that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    The deal is when raid buffed to reduce bloodthirst cd to 4 or less sec. Since enrage is 8sec you basically get 2 chances on getting/refreshing enraged again till previous one expires. I think its pretty much self-explainotary how important that can be. As a side effect you probably get some additional rage from faster auto-attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Your gear is fine.

Stay enchanted for Crit.

Try pick up crit/mastery gloves for your of piece and use tier helm.

Try out Avatar/Sigebreaker combo or Avater/AM. These talents edge out bloodbath.
    I have those gloves, but this helmet have socket and speed on it & the tier gloves arent that bad, giving up like 90 crit for now doesnt seem that bad, as I get 4% move speed and 117 multistrike in return. I will change to them once I get the mythic version, but H&F is greedy on their loots.

AM + Bloodbath has always been the way to go for me so far, Avatar just felt weird. But tried am + avatar tonight and it was actually a lot better for single target dps. Always thought avatar was only a good talent when using scabbard + siegebreaker but guess I was wrong.

What about giving up my current weapons for flamebender swords(mythic ofc)? I will lose a lot of crit, so would it still be worth it?

AM works well with Avatar because it reduces Avatar's CD to roughly 1 minute, allowing it to sync up with Reck and your Vial trinket a lot easier. Bloodbath + AM never really worked for me. Just made things clunkier and off sync.