Bow to Pepe, the Blood God...

So I 'm one boss away from getting the Pepe achievement… whew, what a LONG achievement… and I feel like sharing after going through the experience of highs and lows to get it done (well almost done).

1. I was absolutely daunted at the number of bosses that it has and at first my inclination was to do what most WoW players do and come on the forums to complain. I kept it together though and said to myself, "No… just do it and see how it goes. Don't complain until you try it."
    2. The hardest to do by far were the three world bosses (Drov, Tarlna, Rukhmar); groups aren't that common these days and when we found them there were a lot of under geared folks. Surprisingly, we did 1 shot Tarl and Ruk, it was Drov which posed the biggest challenge. The fight was epic and I managed to get the credit even though I died at 1%, I believe the key was that I wasn't actually dead when he registered as dead and it was an add or some DoT that killed me.
    3. The 5 man dungeons were surprisingly smooth. Most of the random groups that I joined seemed over geared and were probably doing the daily or something like that. The most challenging one was probably Iron Docks where the tank rushed the Gronn and got killed before we could get to him, another DPS didn't hide and died immediately on the barrage, and me (Priest heals) a frost DK, and a hunter had to 3 man him. Epic.
    4. The raids were fairly straight forward, my guild is currently past Highmaul, so I just LFRed those and pretty much one-shot everything. I was not too surprised that we did each wing within an hour and I didn't have to refresh Pepe at all. The toughest of the raids was the Iron Maidens in BRF, not because of the maidens themselves, but because of the trains on the previous boss, people were just not on point and I kept having to go back to the garrison to pick up Pepe… Strangely enough, we 1 shotted the Maidens after.

So now I just have 1 boss left… 5 man… wait for it… Grimrail Depot! Sky Lord Tarina or whatever. I'm debating whether to do it normal or bite the bullet and do it heroic. I'm way over-geared for it, and it seems like a cop-out to do it normal… but we'll see.

Overall, I loved this achievement. Doing all the fights with little tweeting sounds here and there is hilarious. I also love the idea of the cute little bird that demands the blood of bosses… Pepe is evil. Hilariously evil, like the Christmas Critters on Southpark.

Just felt like sharing, feel free to post any of your Pepe experiences now that we are looking at getting him costumes!

All bow to Pepe, the Blood God!!!
    Last edited by Fasolina; 2015-04-29 at 05:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Little does everyone know that Pepe is the arc-villain of WoD - not the Legion, Gul'dan, or Grommash. In the next expansion we'll be chasing Pepe in his ultimate form across the universes as he devours timeline after timeline to take all power unto himself.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Little does everyone know that Pepe is the arc-villain of WoD - not the Legion, Gul'dan, or Grommash. In the next expansion we'll be chasing Pepe in his ultimate form across the universes as he devours timeline after timeline to take all power unto himself.
    You FOOL! You think the mighty Pepe would reveal his plans?!?!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

You should understand that having pepe with you wasnt JUST an achievement reason , every orc every demon and beast that fell was consumed by pepe , the very essence of warlords and their slaves are now inside pepe , soon he will built a new army , their feathers will blot out the sun AND ALL WILL BOW THE TRUE MASTER OF NIGHTMARES YOGG-PEPE WILL RISE AGAIN.

Well... Pepe is actually Wrathion.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

pepe absorbs the life essence of the enemies that fall to your hands. He will soon have unimaginable power. BLOOD FOR THE MASTER BLOOD FOR THE MASTER

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well... Pepe is actually Wrathion.
    This… Pandas were only a setback.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the world bosses to be the easiest BY FAR..
    You can simply cheese the achievement by waiting until the boss is at 2% and then do a single ranged attack (even melees have atleast one ranged attack) and then just watch him die and trigger the achievement progress.

HM and BRF were also relative easy.. By v6.1, everyone overgeared the raids, and if you dies, you could easily teleport out, get a new Pepe and teleport in, before the rest of the raid reached the boss.

5mans actually cause the most problems. Too many overconfident tanks with undergeared healers, caused a lot of wipes, and teleporting out and in is problematic in 5mans... And Pepe apparantly have a CD; he disappears for 10-15 minutes when you have clicked him...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Pepe is the endboss of the next expansion, you read it hear first.

I got Pepe's Necronomicon two weeks ago, and either I got lucky or got lucky, not sure.

I did about 95% of the achievement on a rogue (I have two 100 rogues, one alliance and one horde) just in case things weren't going too well I had Cheat Death and Vanish so I wouldn't have to port out of an instance to get Pepe again even though I did had to once on UBRS after wiping on Zaela.
    - For the heroics portion of the achievement I got all but 2 on the alliance rogue, and the last two as a brewmaster monk.
    - For the world bosses I was extra careful, spamming feint when needed and moving really far away from deadly mechanics: bile spewing adds on Tarina, rolling goren on Drov and adds on Rukhmar.
    - For the instanced raids I got them all on my horde rogue due to the same tools (feint, cheat death, cloak of shadows and vanish) via LFR. Surprisingly I got in groups that one shotted all the bosses in both Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry.

A couple tips I have:
    - Sometimes is better not to say anything about Pepe when in an instance, you can get trolls that go out of their way to get you killed.
    - Do guild groups whenever possible.
    - If you die and need Pepe again and don't have it on your Garrison, port to someone else's Garrison and get theirs. Easiest done when in a guild group.
    - On world bosses it's fine to run around 'human racial' style, unless the other 39 people are doing the same thing for Pepe.
    - Imperator, Maidens, Blast Furnace and Blackhand are the most problematic from the raids and you'll need some luck to get into a good group.
    - LFR is your friend.

Pepe is love, Pepe is life... and quite a bit sadistic.