Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    LOL. They first say you get the new reagent from the barn they even call it blood. Two weeks later when people already got barns and stuff ready for the farmfest they do a 180 and flip the bird on everyone xD
    Anyone who made big changes on live because of the first couple of builds on PTR is an idiot (or very new). PTR always is in flux, especially early on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahgaan View Post
    I don't understand your logic. Blizzard is forcing the whole realm to farm in one spot, how exactly is that jackpot? In my case (Area 52), thousands of miners and herbalists will be competing for limited amount of nodes in one zone. Not including the reintroduction of botters in the area that'll happen. You're better off fishing, which what most of us will end up doing.
    Pssst, lemme let you in on a little secret... you ready?

>.>

<.<

Ok here it is.... premade groups.

Do you know how many people make groups for garrison quests/enchanting/etc while they're afk? I already use it to farm other things; this is just another one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Um, do they not realize nobody has herbalism or mining anymore? I got rid of them on my gatherer toons and got jc and enchanting to make money. There was no point having them since your mine and herb garden gave you everything. Nobody is going to be out there mining and gathering stuff. Idiots.
    Thanks for speaking for everyone. Not.

I have herbalism because I refuse to change my professions; my druid is untouched from the day I created him. Plus, I enjoy picking flowers every now and then.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by Zahgaan View Post
    Felblight changes are terrible. Already invested thousands of gold in crafting professions and building barns across my account. All that effort and gold went to waste.
    Why? Were you destroying your bloods and furs/leather? I mean I Have barns too, they paid for themselves a long time ago.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Pssst, lemme let you in on a little secret... you ready?

>.>

<.<

Ok here it is.... premade groups.

Do you know how many people make groups for garrison quests/enchanting/etc while they're afk? I already use it to farm other things; this is just another one
    What? Not sure if you're trolling or not. How the heck do you benefit from premade groups while mining/herbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    lol

They probably do realise, and wanted to make those profs actually useful to have again. Cry more.

And tbh plenty of people will still have mining and herbing because not everyone is a fastidious min/maxer who changes profs at the drop of a hat.
    At the drop of a hat? Are you fucking retarded? It's been 6 months. That's hardly a drop of the hat. The professions were fucking useless for half a year of course I dropped them. You'd be fucking stupid not to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    min/maxers
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebear View Post
    min/maxers
    Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    min/maxer
    Look at these little fucking lfr scrubs. So much hate for people that are better than them. Might want to see someone about your inferiority complex.

OMG changes!!! Freak out!!!

Those couple paragraphs on remembering dungeons and what timewalking actually is made me happy. Also, sort of confirms my idea that they are pointless, but I'm glad to see the devs admit the reason those dungeons were hard was class/design limitation and not actual encounter challenge. Something many of us who played then have to explain to people who like pretending the game was so much more challenging from a mechanics/design perspective than it really was compared to todays game.

Deleted
    Leaving the timewalker events out, even I couldnt pick worse "events", lol. This is so bad, just no words.

So you wont even have to raid in order to get good gear - raid level gear. So whats the point of raids then or doing them on Mythic? So i guess what you will be seeing is.
    Trade: WTS mythic dungeon boosts, 1 spot only. 40k gold

I guess you would be able to finish each Mythic dungeon with 4 fully geared people + 1 boosted in 30min or so, so new way of making gold... yey blizzard, destroy professions, gathering professions as well... I am 100% sure new team is full of idiots....

- - - Updated - - -

At the drop of a hat? Are you fucking retarded? It's been 6 months. That's hardly a drop of the hat. The professions were fucking useless for half a year of course I dropped them. You'd be fucking stupid not to.
    Considering I made 1mill gold in one month with inscription - 10inscribers ( at the start of expansion ) and probably 1.5mill after that then, yeah professions are useless.....
    Last edited by markos82; 2015-04-30 at 09:54 PM.

Look at these little fucking lfr scrubs. So much hate for people that are better than them. Might want to see someone about your inferiority complex.
    Proly be better for you to check on your raging superiority complex. Tip, your achievements in a game are meaningless, no need to demean others.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

From the one perspective, the Felblight changes are annoying.

On the other hand, I'm really glad I won't have to trap for Barn work orders on multiple characters. Now I can take my Barns back down to 2, one for cloth, one for leather, and don't even need to worry about filling it every week. That's a relief.

I also didn't drop my gathering profs on any of my characters because I knew that, sooner or later, they'd make them useful again. The initial rush will make it pretty bad, but this does give people a reason to get out of the Garrisons and into Tanaan.

Depending on drop rates, it should also mean that the price of Felblight will become somewhat reasonable faster than Savage Blood did, since there's no artificial gating.

So much hate for people who take a more relaxed approach to the game, lol. You might want to see someone about you superiority complex.

Also, I don't run LFR if I can help it, so your "LFR scrub" argument is inaccurate. I might be a scrub, but not an LFR scrub.

Seriously, you have a lot of anger.
    Last edited by Backjauer; 2015-04-30 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    LOL. They first say you get the new reagent from the barn they even call it blood. Two weeks later when people already got barns and stuff ready for the farmfest they do a 180 and flip the bird on everyone xD

I was going to level up some more alts and get more barns. Good think I'm such a lazy-ass. Not only did I NOT spend money building up garrisons but one of my alts still has mining/herbalism from 3 expansions back xD

Up side to all this is that Felblight might actually be a "scarce" resource vs everyonee and their aunt pumping rushed work orders out of 11 barns. So the price for the things might actually be worth running around in your ground mount to find herb/ore/fish nodes.

Fun days ahead!
    Thats what happens when people take PTR information as gold. Pun intended.
    Cheese. Its amazing. Until your feet smell like it.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Yes you can, but it's very expensive since you have to buy most pieces of gear and upgrade them to reach 635. You also assume that the mythic dungeons will be some kind of "faceroll", that's a huge mistake you're making. They're going to be very, very hard so they already cater towards well coordinated raiders. I really dislike that things like these are removed from the group finder in the first place. The game is *entirely* based on ITEM LEVELS and some know-how of the fights. They could allow normal raids to be run through LFR if they just bumped up the gear requirement. People are going to wipe on new encounters, regardless of difficulty. It's not like normal raiding is actual raiding to begin with. I'd even question that heroic raiding is actual "raiding". Mythic is the default raiding but then again some bosses are so lame, but what do you expect out of a game that tries to cater to everyone.
    Heroic dungeons give 630. If we're talking about people who have a few alts, they're likely able to craft at least one/two pieces of armor to bump up their ilvl, Crafted gear comes at 640 armor, 630 weapons. No upgrading required. you can get the ilvl required for HM LFR in Nagrand with a bit of luck. It's not very expensive at all and 635 isn't hard to reach at all. Worst case scenario, it takes you a week to get into LFR Hellfire once you've hit 100.

You're right, normal raiding isn't exactly "proper" raiding, but there's a reason that it's not just set up as a random group finder, it still requires coordination, wheras LFR requires none. People should be able to vet who comes with them, just on the basis that you've got X other people's time on your hands too and I'm sure they don't want to have to deal with some ninnies who just stands in the fire or masturbates instead of taking part in the fight like LFR currently is. If you want to do normal, look in the pre-made group finder. It has issues I know, but there's also openraid, which has a much better community. Group finder just breeds asshats and scroungers. Considering how easy it is to get gear at the moment, a higher ilvl is pointless. Either it's so high that it's pointless people going, or it's appropriate and you get asshats and scroungers.

And I think you'll find that unless you severely outclass the fight, know how of the fights is much more important than ilvl, especially if you're in mythic where you can't outclass it, or in a guild that doesn't have enough people to do mythic and can't outclass heroic. Heck, even having the tier sets/optimized stats from normal BRF made you significantly more powerful than being decked out in heroic HM gear before the ilvl boost. Optimization is the important bit, not ilvl. Unless you're massively undergeared as a whole, ilvl is a crutch for people who aren't that good.

No, Mythic dungeons are not catered towards dedicated raiders, because the gear in them is eclipsed by Hellfire Citadel/Heroic BRF+(as it has tier sets), you get nothing out of doing it as a raider. They're catered towards the more time constrained player who still enjoys a challenge. And even if they are really hard, if you haven't got an hour to spend doing a dungeon, you are playing the wrong game.

Personally I'd say heroic and mythic are the core difficulties, Heroic being for the core, mythic being for the hardcore. Heroic is still quite challenging (Blast Furnace and Blackhand spring to mind).
    Last edited by elvor0; 2015-05-01 at 11:31 AM.

^ Not entirely true. LFR requires a little bit of coordination. I'm sure you've been in a LFR that wiped because people were too dumb to kill adds or some other stupid mechanic(Durumu comes to mind). Tho, you can't really blame those on the player, many of them are just "new" players. It's just like you wiping on simple mechanics when you're trying to down some bosses in mythic/heroic mode or even normal mode depending on how bad your guild is. At the end of the day it's all about knowing the encounter but hey, that isn't enough now is it, no, you need the GEAR to boot as well. Good luck going in naked and killing bosses on mythic difficulty.

Please, man, heroic isn't "real" raiding. That's what Mythic was made for, that's the closest to "real" raiding you'll ever get in WoW these days. Content is only challenging because 1) people don't know the mechanics 2) aren't geared enough for it. There is only one true difficulty when it comes to raiding in wow and that is Mythic. Period. The other difficulties were added to cater in to the more casual players in WoW.