Harrison Jones Achievement Question

Quick question. I've noticed some discussion regarding Harrison Jones and that if you complete the last quest in the achievement, all characters currently logged on get Harrison as a follower. I have a second account which I planned to level some Alliance toons on but I haven't done that. If I log one of those characters online, even if it is level 1, and complete Harrison Jones achievement on my main account, will those level 1 alliance characters get Harrison as a follower as well? Or do you need to be a certain level in order to start gaining followers?

you must do it on each character

Quote Originally Posted by yhtomitn64 View Post
    you must do it on each character
    Please read the post next time.

When the achievement is unlocked, you can have multiple characters LOGGED IN and all the LOGGED IN characters receive Harrison. I'm looking to know if it will still unlock for toons without a Garrison yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Please read the post next time.

When the achievement is unlocked, you can have multiple characters LOGGED IN and all the LOGGED IN characters receive Harrison. I'm looking to know if it will still unlock for toons without a Garrison yet.
    This seems like some shady exploit You are supposed to get the follower if you complete the achievement. If you get it without completing the achievement on that character, thats not how it is supposed to work. Report a bug and move on.

That was confirmed here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...light=harrison

As far as a level 1 getting him, I don't know how many people would have had the opportunity to test that. I don't see any info on wowhead follower pages that "requires level 90". I don't see any level requirement on wowhead pages to have a follower, but I still suspect they're gated by actually having a garrison.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=180332/...harrison-jones
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=harr...ones#followers

You could try searching twink forums, they're the guys who find workarounds like this.
    Last edited by ilostmahbucket; 2015-04-30 at 01:25 PM.

You need to have a garrison (at least level 1) in order to get harrison. The exploit also only works the first time you get the achievement on given bnet account (well technically once for horde and once for alliance).

I'm going with no. I have two accounts and I did the Harrison quests at the same time on each account. When I turned in the quest on Account A, I got Harrison. But account B didn't get Harrison until I turned in the quest. Unless being on the quest stops it from happening, I'm not sure it automatically give it.

I just recently (this week) got Harrison on 14 other toons (7 each account) and none of the toons\account waiting for turn in got Harrison.

I do get double achievements when they are both logged in. And when I got Rank 5 in Brawler's guild, both accounts got sent the brawler invite(versus just the one who got rank 5).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I'm going with no. I have two accounts and I did the Harrison quests at the same time on each account. When I turned in the quest on Account A, I got Harrison. But account B didn't get Harrison until I turned in the quest. Unless being on the quest stops it from happening, I'm not sure it automatically give it.

I just recently (this week) got Harrison on 14 other toons (7 each account) and none of the toons\account waiting for turn in got Harrison.

I do get double achievements when they are both logged in. And when I got Rank 5 in Brawler's guild, both accounts got sent the brawler invite(versus just the one who got rank 5).
    Yeah, it works like the Brawler's Guild stuff and it's only the first time. Guess I will get a toon a Garrison on the second account before I turn in the final quest. Still 3 away and have been that way for a few days so I suspect I have some time. :\