Upgrading Lumber Mill to Level 3... but Alexi is nowhere to be found.

Hi all,

So, I rescued Alexi and got him as a follower. I mistakenly sent him on some missions, but now - without him being on missions - he's nowhere to be found. How do I upgrade my lumber mill to level 3? Is this something I put a ticket in for? I wanted to check here before filing a ticket, just in case anyone knows or has experienced this as well.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I had the LM I just used the table to upgrade the LM like every other building, Have you tried that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    When I had the LM I just used the table to upgrade the LM like every other building, Have you tried that?
    Presumably OP wants to hand in the quest(s) needed for the achievement that unlocks the level 3 blueprint?

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Presumably OP wants to hand in the quest(s) needed for the achievement that unlocks the level 3 blueprint?
    Yep, And I can't even figure out what happened with it.

Deleted
    Have you accidentally put him working in some other building (if he had profession trait)´? Also if you did invasion, npc's flee to some remote building and usually get stuck there. If that's the case, logout/login should help.