Take Them Out!? not possible anymore?

So far 5 months in, i still cant figure out how these are summoned, wowhead has slim information that the captain's whistles summoned them, but also that doing the kills on main road would spawn them.... Whistles are gone... and after full nemesis farming, i have not seen any of these captain's.

Could someone with twitter ask dev's if its removed from the game, if so they should change the ach or remove it...trying to figure out something that most likely is removed

The Ashran achievement? Captains show up when the progress on top fills up (eg. 2/50, 117/200, etc.), and then it resets with +50 added to the total, AFAIK at least. You can't force enemy captains to spawn, unless you plan on getting yourself killed a hundred times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

I think they removed all captains. Saw them all the time at the beginning of the season but last 1-2 months i have not seen a single captain. Swifty, Soda, Venruki, Mes, Bajheera, Vanguards (this one took a while to get) they all seem to be gone.
    Good thing i got the ach early.