[H or A] 696 8/10M Fire/Arcane Mage LFG

Hey everyone. So I've taken a job which is going to require me to raid on a more EST-friendly schedule. Previously, being mostly a student, the later raiding didn't bother me so much but I don't think it's the responsible decision going forward. This is going to require me to move from the guild I'm currently with, and I'm here today to investigate what else is out there. My progression stands at 8/10M and I will not consider anyone at least this progressed. I currently raid 10 hours a week, and am looking for something that does 8-12 hours. At the moment I don't do an alt raid, but I would love to be part of community that does. I prefer raids that use mumble over vent, but that's not a deal breaker. I would like to know about your loot systems, as I'm looking for something fair. In the last expansion I raided on 5 separate characters, all of which achieved at least AOTC (3 with Cutting Edge) Garrosh and 5xCMG.

I can provide logs and information to anyone I see as a serious candidate. I consider myself a strong player that always comes prepared. The logs will show that during progression I have a high survivability, and that I work as hard as I can to squeeze all the damage I can out of my gear.

Hey Shuffled,

We are currently only 5/10M. So I doub't you'll consider us. But feel free to check us out anyway

http://www.vyndikated.com
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Vyndikated
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/63865

Ascendants on Arthas is looking for a few more dedicated raiders to compete in Mythic Blackrock Foundry.

Mon/Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Progression
    Warlords of Dreanor
    6/7M Highmaul
    6/10M Blackrock Foundry

Mist of Pandaria
    14/14H Siege of Orgrimmar (prior to pre-patch)

Contacts
    Ascendantsguild.net
    RL/RO - jamespaddy#2244

<StoryTime> on Burning Legion

T/W/Th 9-12 EST

7/7M ; 8/10M

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17084070419

Check us out. We're looking for a mage. Add me on Real ID and we can continue this talk

Snookie#1290

Heya! We're in the market for a skilled mage. More info below!

Tired of guild hopping? Looking for a long term home? Want to raid on one of the best 2 night teams in the game (#1 for 7 Hrs or fewer)? Keep reading!

The Basics

-Raid Days: Tues/Weds 8-11:30 EST, Optional Sunday Alt Raid
    -Server: US-Turalyon
    -BRF Progression: 10/10 H, 8/10M
    -Highmaul Progression: 7/7M
    -Last Tier Progression: 14/14H pre 6.0, 14/14M
    -US 146 overall, US 5 for 2 Raid Nights
    -Loot: EPGP

Successful applicants will have a minimum 690 ilvl (some leniency for those completing 4 sets with lower ilvl pieces) and a strong history of clearing the highest level content while current. DPS should consistently perform in the 90th percentile for output and have high situtational awareness as indicated by low avoidable damage taken and appropriate mitigation of other damage taken. Healers and tanks should show strong cd use and ability to mitigate/avoid damage where appropriate.
    Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com.

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah/Ekanga (Jariyah#1831), Rev/Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions.

<<Raid Schedule>>

OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available.

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred.

OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!

Hey Shuffled,

<Peachy Keen> on Stormreaver might be a good match for you. We would love to add a strong mage to our roster.

Current Progress: 7/7M Highmaul, 9/10M Blackrock Foundry

Raid Schedule:
    7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (8-12:30 EST)

You can check out our website and apply at www.peachykeenguild.com

You may also add my BattleTag: Amaranth#1509 if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Shuffled, I'm from We Might Be Raiders on Area 52, we are currently looking to add another mage to our mythic core.

About us: Our membership tends to include adults with jobs and families. We expect our members to present themselves in a mature fashion. Raiders will additionally need to meet certain thresholds on output and awareness or risk replacement. WMBR currently resides on Area 52 a very high population pve horde server.

Current Progression:
    8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
    6/7 Mythic Highmaul

Raid times:
    Friday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Saturday 9:00 pm - 1:00 am est
    Sunday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am est

Interested?
    If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact Flóyd (Floyd#1844) ,Shockology (Destrias#1476), or Motabd (motabiloo#1410).

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current Progression:
    7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74
    14/14HM SoO ------ US #59
    13/13HM ToT ------ US #64
    6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62
    Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!

Hey Shuffled!

<No Imagination> Bleeding Hollow
    We only raid 8 hours a week so we might work out for you! We have an immediate spot for a Mage. We strive to stay competitive with a lighter schedule than most guilds. We are a weekend group that raids Saturday and Sunday from 5pm EST to 9pm. Our progression is 6/7M HM and 8/10M BRF.

Loot system: Loot Council
    Voice: Mumble

Our website to apply: no-imagination dot enjin dot com
    Or you can contact me on my btag: fluttersky7#1599

Thank you for reading this, hope to talk to you soon!
    Last edited by AbbieBear07; 2015-05-01 at 12:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

<Seraph> is a very unique guild with 8 full functioning raid teams. We have been a guild for 5 years and enjoy the perks of top tier raiding as well as a great community. Currently we have 3 raid groups that are all 8/10M

---

First Blood

Newly Formed Raid group in February -First Blood- of the guild <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is looking for new recruits to fill our roster. Despite our current progress, we are not a casual raid group. We are pushing Mythics and are actively looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group.

Progression : 4/10M, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry

Our Goals : This raid team will strive for progression raiding on a 9 hours per week schedule. We are going to be seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding, while at the same time, creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    When applying, please specify your interest in First Blood.

We are currently looking for :

Warlock : Medium
    Mage: Medium
    Druid : Balance Medium
    Paladin : RetMedium
    Priest: Shadow Medium
    Death Knight : Medium
    Rogue : Very High
    Hunter : Low
    Shaman : Resto Medium
    Monk : MW Very High
    Monk: WW High
    Warrior: DPS High

Even if your class or spec is not listed as high priority, feel free to submit an application anyway. All outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

- Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do.
    - Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    - A good mentality. When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.

What you can expect from us :

- Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    - An understanding that sometimes real life will impact attendance. Let us know in advance if you have to miss a raid night.
    - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go; we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    - Expect us to be prepared and held to the same standards aforementioned.

For more information on the guild as a whole and applying to our raid team look up seraphguild.com.

Reach the officer team for more specifics at :

Munich#1581 Raid Leader
    Parvo#1497 Raid Leader
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Officer

Hello Shuffled!

We are on the higher end of your ours. But we also raid an alt heroic and alt normal run on the weekends. We are also a very active community when finals are not going on. Would love to talk to you more if you were willing to raid a few more hours a week.

<Seriously Casual> 7/7M / 8/10M is recruiting a mage for Mythic BRF progression. We have been around as a guild for 8 years, and strive to maintain a positive raiding environment for all of our members. Our raid times are 7- 11 PM CST Monday - Thursday. Apply at seriouslycasual.org if you are interested. If you have any questions, contact one of our officers for more information.

Contacts: Halshar (PallyKiller#1828), Hornnopolis (Horn#1102)

Thank you for considering us in your guild search.

-Horn

Hello Shuffled! If nothing else pops up...
    We're really interested in picking you up right now! I've bold/underlined the info you are probably immediately most interested in. If you're interested in a more in-depth message I have provided a link at the bottom of this post for you.

Our current progression is 6/10 M, 10/10 H BRF. 3 Weeks ago we downed TWO BOSSES Gruul and Oregoreger in one night. 2 weeks ago we downed TWO BOSSES Hans/Franz and Flamebender. This past week we downed Kromog (Less attempts than the average guild). We look to down Operator Tho'gar.
    We are a Horde guild on Illidan-US.
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday- 9PM-12AM CST (server time); Sunday- 8PM-11PM CST (server time).

---If interested, our Warcraft Logs and WoW Progress links can be found at the link provided at the bottom of this post.
    ---Link to apply: http://notterrible.enjin.com/forum/m...on-template​
    ---If you have any questions feel free to add me at Stealth#1773 or Amends#1634 or Austifer#1452 or Dalsar#1121 We look forward to hearing from you and good luck in your search! (If I do not accept your REAL ID request within 12 hours please go to our website and apply or leave a message there for myself or someone else to add you so we may get in touch. REAL ID has been glitchy lately.)

That "in-depth" post I mentioned above: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...12814?page=1#0

We are looking for a mage right now.

Fluff and Blood (HORDE) Burning Blade 6/7 Mythic HM and 8/10M BRF

Raid Times:
    Tues-Thursday
    7:45-11:15 EST

This is a progression guild. While we do understand life happens we want applicants who take raiding seriously and strive to have 90%+ attendance for raids. A shorter schedule means that time needs to be used wisely.

We run a loot council in which multiple factors are considered. Ability, guild progression, and attendance are by far the most important considerations when handling loot.

Current Needs:

1 tank - Can either be an OT or a DPS with tank OS for 3rd tank.
    2 healers - Monk, Pally, Shaman, Druid (preference will be given to a player with viable OS)
    Assorted DPS - Full on Hunters, Warlocks, Mages, Rogues - Anyone else is welcome to apply.

Need to be progressed in current content around level of the guild. Item level is not as much as a determining factor but we would like applicants who we will not have to gear up for any content.

If you would like more information visit: fluffandblood.enjin.com

Or add: Shylah#1648 (Amanda) Deviantt#1216 (Deviantt) Exothermic#1254 (Torthie)