Us: <Keltoi> on Kil'Jaeden, raids two nights a week: Wednesday and Thursday, from 6-9 PST. We're 10/10H, full clearing in a single night. We're looking to move into Mythics, and we need a few extra dps to round out our roster. We don't usually carry a "bench" but we will sub in and out for progression depending on the needs of the group.

You: You're a non-warrior, non-monk, non-shaman, or non-hunter (our Protector token is maxed out), with at least the 680 ilvl legendary ring. If you're already 10/10H and looking to raid Mythics, then great, we could use you right now! If your gear is behind, message me and we'll talk. Gear can be fixed pretty easily, so I'd hate to lose a good player over it. You're older (18+ please...our chats are definitely R-rated at the best of times) and you don't want to raid every night, but you do want to get into Mythics with a fun group of people.

How can we help each other? You can message me here, or add me on btag @ xpdnc#1593, and we can discuss a trial where you test us out and we test you out, like a blind date where you kill things together.