Deleted

Boom Time ~ 6/7 Mythic and 7/10 Mythic Recruiting!

Boom Time is looking for exceptional players for Mythic Blackrock Foundry progression.

In terms of performance Boom Time was the highest ranked 10 man guild for speed kills on the realm during Siege of Orgrimmar.

Our progression is 7/7M HM, 8/10M BRF

Our raid times are:

Wednesday 19:00 to 23:00 CET
    Thursday 19:00 to 23:00 CET
    Sunday 19:00 to 23:00 CET

Logs:
    Due to how new my account is on MMO-Champion I am unable to post links, but they are available if asked.

WoWProgress:
    Can provide if requested, as stated above.

What are we currently looking for?

We are currently looking for dedicated raiders, who although incredibly focused, possess a sense of humour and can have a laugh. We are looking for people who can handle long nights of Mythic progression as well as a lot of banter, jokes and criticism if needs be. We expect you as a raider to show up fully prepared, possessing all consumables and being clued up tactics wise.

We are currently looking for players of all classes.

Contact

boom-time. org

Or contact one of the following in-game.

LaxZzii#2558 (Healing Officer)
    Origin#2634 (Ranged Officer)
    Spigoe#2254
    Cebul#2768 (Melee Officer)
    Engan#2335
    Volix#2816
    Last edited by mmocdf6a8d8787; 2015-05-11 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    The more predominant classes we are looking for would be a Unholy/Frost DK and a Shadow Priest.

Deleted
    We're open to any and all Melee classes at the moment above all else.

Deleted
    Just to be a little more specific about our Melee situation, I would say we require a skilled Unholy/Frost DK, Fury/Arms Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, and a Retribution Paladin.

As stated in the information in the original post, feel free to contact any of the listed names for more in-depth information.

Deleted
    Just to keep this up to date, on top of the above classes mentioned we would like a skilled Shadow Priest and another Warlock.

Deleted
    On top of the above mentioned classes, we are also in need of a Discipline Priest.