Poll: Is she racist?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Not racist or stupid to say
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

A weird thing to say, I'll guve you that. Not anywhere near as bad/ridiculous as refering to white people as priveleged, though.

Deleted
    so if more people in this pole think she is racist does that mean she will lose her job or does it in fact mean nothing?

people are so touchy, i grew up in London the most multi cultured city in Europe, 25 years ago i notices race was an issue because people made race an issue.

as an example: me and a black co worker went for a promotion at work, the other chap did not get the job the fact was he was unable to string a sentence together without using crap street words. he said he did not get the job "cause i is black mon" no he did not get the job cause he fooked up the interview. the point is he was thinking it was the colour of his skin that held him back in fact it was not. as time moved on he seen the error of his ways and improved his outlook and some years later he was interviewing me for another job.

so your average person just does not give a fuck what colour you are its those who are another colour that presume others do and pull everything people say apart to prove themselves right.

Deleted
    OMG how could she say that, that racist bitch! She should have been sad because the girl didn't inherit the beautiful black skin, but that ugly, pale piece of shit.

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    OMG how could she say that, that racist bitch! She should have been sad because the girl didn't inherit the beautiful black skin, but that ugly, pale piece of shit.

Wait what?
    Why you always are so hyperbloic. No one is saying anything even close to that.

Super racist, clear evidence of institutionalized racism. She should be charged and punished accordingly and there should be riots and burning of things in addition.

Deleted
    A bit racist yes. More insensitive than malicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Why you always are so hyperbloic. No one is saying anything even close to that.
    Because these articles are always hyperbolic. That outrage.

Deleted
    Why is she still not fired yet

Deleted
    So, I was bored...
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/wom...nt-you-to.html
    For the petitioners, it was a clear victory. Their campaigning paid off and they got the apology that the twins deserved.

Except - the twins didn’t feel like they did ‘deserve’ an apology. They didn’t think what happened was racist at all, or that Armytage meant any harm. Maria went so far as to call the petition “disgusting”, asking for it to be taken down, while Lucy actually apologised herself, for ‘any distress’ Armytage experienced.

It all raises a serious question that’s increasingly relevant in a social media age where a hint of inequality becomes a hashtag - should people campaign on someone’s behalf if that person doesn’t see a problem?
    Do you follow? On behalf of others. On behalf of minorities. You campaign on their behalf, because you feel they need your help, your protection, because you think they're incompetent, weak.
    You are racist. You are sexist. Not others.

Quote Originally Posted by VodkaRedBull View Post
    Why is she still not fired yet
    Because Australia has not been consumed (yet) by political correctness. It's getting mighty mighty close, but still not at the same level as the US.
    "Listen widely to remove your doubts and be careful when speaking about the rest, and your mistakes will be few..." — Confucius.