Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ninja Pepe > all

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the Pepe whistle, but my god it is painful just to even log on anymore. That preview is unimpressive.

I liked Isle of Thunder better than Timeless, but that is just me. I hope oil and felblight farming aren't the most annoying things on the plante. The rest of TJ I'll do once on my main and maybe put around on my alts, but honestly I've done the least on my alts ever besides get them to 100 and turn them into micro cash cows.

"No EU Tournament April 2-3 to avoid scheduling conflict with ProGameX"
    Nice to see the community working together for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sad realization that Pepe's gear is better designed than yours...

Meanwhile at the actual content... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Do you realize how fucking stupid you sound at this point?

So...whats up with that odd dubsteb soundtrack? Different sounding for sure (im assuming this is one of the zone/raids new tracks?)

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    So...whats up with that odd dubsteb soundtrack? Different sounding for sure (im assuming this is one of the zone/raids new tracks?)
    This preview wasn't one of ours, just a nice one I came across that lets you see the zone from above.

10+ Year Old Account
    all this focus on mounts and pets clearly indicates that I am in the minority when it comes to "what motivates me to play WoW".

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    why complaining why you can farm more costumes for pepe -_- screw content we have wow-facebook-game age -_- oh and only nice stuff you can get is through gold cause lest buy more tokens from blizz go go !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I finished every single bit of Wrath content long long long long long LONG ago, and Pandaria I really only have a few timeless isle achievements left to get, which means no flying anyway. Not sure what I could possibly do in any flight zone that I haven't already done at least once, and possibly many times over. Log in 2-3 times a day on each alt for 2-3 minutes to send out missions then I'm back to doing whatever the hell I want in Draenor. But I'm glad that you're having fun doing content that everyone else completed years ago.
    Wheee swoooosh look I'm looping the loop flying in Pandaria here after gold farming. All content soon becomes done content, might as well be somewhere I can fly. Enjoy avoiding the Tanaan trees on the ground. Whhheeeeeee.
    Last edited by mmocb54112e783; 2015-05-01 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyaka View Post
    "Since the release of Warlords of Draenor, we’ve seen a huge increase in the number of WoW tournaments being run! "

Really? Which Tournaments are you talking about ?
    http://progamex.com/wow_tournament

http://www.twitch.tv/GCDtv

Theres a tournament being run every single weekend on GCDtv. They're pretty good too.

Damn. The Reputation/Questing heading made me think they were actually going to acknowledge something about the state of Draenor reps.

Oh Warcraft how low you have fallen.

Oh well, good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    They're morons for making a flying mount the meta achievement from Hellfire Citadel yet not allowing flight even in the old and by now dated zones that came with release. Guess they realized that ground mounts just cannot be made epic enough these days for these achievements but still don't want to bite the bullet and give the players a definitive answer.
    Wait, WHAT!?!?! The reward is a FLYING mount!?!?!?

I completely missed this. I definitely agree with you.

/grumble grumble grumble grumble Blizzard grumble some more
    Karma always has the last laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my ninja Pepe.

This zone looks good. There is even a pit where Kilrogg sacrificed his eye for the vision of his death. That would be an awesome quest line where you can choose to sacrifice your own eye for the chance to see your death and much more like future expansions and stuff.

Deleted
    omg ninja pepe, stealing all my gears! Selling them on the AH for crackers!

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Agreed. I have every achievement for it besides...like one of the PvP ones. Lot of good memories with friends there. Tanaan looks like it will be way more engaging than all of the older post-launch zones that basically just funneled you through quest lines and that was it.

It's just funny. People just love to hate. So many people hated Cata's structure, so they added a bunch of big daily quest hubs in addition to more content than ever seen before in an expansion in MoP. Besides the "wah, wah, I don't have dungeons to do that realistically I'll run a few times and then get bored of them and only run them to go through the motions." Because that's what happens every time. Happened in WotLK with it's tons of dungeons and people complained about that then.

Then people hated MoP's hubs, so they created the Isle of Thunder with a mixture of one daily hub, rare spawns, exploration, and tons of other stuff (including the usual world boss and one of my favorite raids ever).

People decided that wasn't good enough, there was too much structure, so they made the Timeless Isle, which has meaningful story elements with huge implications that were heatedly discussed for months (if you played it alongside the legendary quest line), and one weekly and one daily quest because everyone wined about those, with the rest of it being based on exploration to find pets, achievements, and rep grinding like in all the old content that everyone and their brother's uncle hailed as the "golden age,' but for some reason the exact same mechanic put in a different expansion means that it's garbage.

The fact is that whether you like every single thing in a given content launch, that doesn't mean no one else does. We still have superb content, even though I can already see people quoting this and saying that our raids are shit now compared to the "golden age" where there were hardly any boss mechanics--wiping was essentially predicated on one clunky mechanic and shitty skill design. Get over it. You were 10. I still think tons of games I played back then were better than anything today, but objectively looking at them, it doesn't mean that I'm right.

Before MoP, your content was basically raiding, questing (which most people try to skip after the first go through), and rep grinding. We have all of that and more. All of it. And the older features have been tuned to be more challenging and interesting than ever before. This is only partly opinion. It's an objective fact that bosses do more than they ever have, that encounters are more involved than they ever were. It's an objective fact that we have more to do than quest in every zone than ever before.

I really hate coming on to MMO-C, anymore--I just come for the news. Everyone loves to hate. Enjoy the stuff that's out there. It's fun. Trust me. You're all turning into those old, grouchy people we told ourselves we never wanted to be when we were kids. You hate stuff because it's new and different. Grow up. Or grown down. Maybe we really need to grow down.
    Post of the year. There is plenty of depth in the questing content/storytelling. The better play modes are all represented and the dungeon/raid mechanics are as good or better than they've ever been. I might have enjoyed better faction rewards in WoD, but they would just be more mandatory grindy if they did offer more high value rewards. Fair trade off.