Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Girlfriend bites me.

I have a girlfriend who just loves to bite me. I dont mind it, it turns me on, but recently she became more aggresive. The other day, she was biting me furiously while kissing, i couldn't eat next day! Yesterday, she bit me 6 times into same spot. Im not a pussy but it's starting to hurt and people are asking... What should i do?
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Hold a cross somewhere nearby and a stake. If she comes up biting again check out how she reacts to cross and if it's anything out of sort, stab her into the heart.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Bonk her on the head with a rolled-up newspaper, obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naposim1337 View Post
    I have a girlfriend who just loves to bite me. I dont mind it, it turns me on, but recently she became more aggresive. The other day, she was biting me furiously while kissing, i couldn't eat next day! Yesterday, she bit me 6 times into same spot. Im not a pussy but it's starting to hurt and people are asking... What should i do?
    Tell her it hurts and that she should stop or go back to the milder version that turns you on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Hold a cross somewhere nearby and a stake. If she comes up biting again check out how she reacts to cross and if it's anything out of sort, stab her into the heart.
    Wilian, stop giving silly advice, if you do that then she'll just come back to life.
    After you stab her in the heart, you need to stuff her mouth full of garlic and then decapitate her, then she will remain dead and wont rise again.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't ask her to stop, tell her to stop, it's your body, you aren't obligated to have to be polite about someone biting you.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Bite her back even harder.

Deleted
    does your GF look like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell her to dial it back. She probably doesn't realize that she's crossed the line from pleasurable to painful. She probably thinks that since you liked it before, you'll really love the increased frequency and intensity. Just sit her down and tell her you appreciate that she wants to show you affection, but she's being way too rough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBro View Post
    does your GF look like this?

does that dog have pencilled on quizzical eyebrows

Quote Originally Posted by Finangus View Post
    Just sit her down
    That's sexist though.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

How is she biting you from the kitchen?

Deleted
    does that dog have pencilled on quizzical eyebrows
    Maybe thats why OP mistaken her for a human female?

Deleted
    run far and fast

10+ Year Old Account
    Bite back

/10
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Tell her you don't like it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    bite her back

Quote Originally Posted by Omgodzilla View Post
    Bite her back even harder.
    Did that. She bit much more furiously after. It's hard to match her!

Hey, i knew mmo-champ was a right place to go for an advice, thanks guys! I think ill try the cross and if that won't work, i will just have to talk to her about it! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBro View Post
    Maybe thats why OP mistaken her for a human female?
    I was decived! :O
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

7+ Year Old Account

you should talk to her about it