Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Do you think Affliction with GoSac would be just fine? I really hate manging my pets: especialy in PvP it is annoying when your pet gets two or three shoted. That's why i play both, Destro and Affl with GoSac. But i'm not sure if this talent choice is also viable for Affliction pve?

Shadow is not a bad choice. Very very strong self healing from Devouring Plague, Dispersion, glyphed fade, bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    Do you think Affliction with GoSac would be just fine? I really hate manging my pets: especialy in PvP it is annoying when your pet gets two or three shoted. That's why i play both, Destro and Affl with GoSac. But i'm not sure if this talent choice is also viable for Affliction pve?
    GoSac Affliction is going to buff your Drain Soul, but not your DoTs. In PvE you'd want Soulburn: Haunt if you have even decent gear, or otherwise you'd spec Service and Servitude with a Doomguard. In PvP the Doomguard gives you an interrupt and a slow, at least, but I don't PvP much. That being said, if you were GoSac Affliction with so much of your damage being tied to Drain Soul you'd constantly be at risk to be interrupted.