Can disc priest follows get magic debuff and group damage counters at the same time?

I am one reroll away from having my "perfect" set of followers and for that to happen, I need a disc priest follower of mine to have both magic debuff and group damage. I have rerolled his abilities probably close to 20 times now and never got the two together.

I am starting to wonder if im wasting my time, does anyone know if its possible to confirm that a disc priest follower can in fact get both magic debuff and group damage counters on the same roll? I searched around on wowhead/etc and couldn't find a conclusive answer one way or the other. Anyone on here happen to have a disc priest follower with both counters?

Yes disc priests can have magic debuff and group damage. They can also roll with Danger Zone and Deadly minion counters. Sadly RNG just isn't liking you much in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    I am one reroll away from having my "perfect" set of followers and for that to happen, I need a disc priest follower of mine to have both magic debuff and group damage. I have rerolled his abilities probably close to 20 times now and never got the two together.

I am starting to wonder if im wasting my time, does anyone know if its possible to confirm that a disc priest follower can in fact get both magic debuff and group damage counters on the same roll? I searched around on wowhead/etc and couldn't find a conclusive answer one way or the other. Anyone on here happen to have a disc priest follower with both counters?
    Yep, my DK has Hayli Hallowsend, Disc Priest recruited from the Inn, Magic Debuff/Group Damage

Thanks for the replies guys. Just wanted verification that I am getting bad RNG before I spend more rerolls on the follower.