ilvl 693 6/10 mistweaver monk lf raiding guild

Currently 6/10 mythic in my current guild and I'm looking for a guild that offers more progression. I would like 3-4 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderland View Post
    Last Chapter of Zuluhed is interested in bolstering our roster with mature, progression minded raiders. We have open and competitive slots available for tanking, healing, and Ranged DPS for immediate raiding.

We're currently 6/10 Mythic BRF and 10/10 Heroic BRF, and are making solid progression on the Thogar encounter.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8:15 through 11:15 Eastern. Invites start going out around 7:45 Eastern to get trash cleared so we can focus on the boss encounters on time. We only raid 3 nights, 9 hours a week so we attempt to be as efficient as we can be - we come to raid prepared with our strategy, and potential tweaks for that strategy, and then work on execution.

We stress a positive attitude, and we know humor is sometimes the only saving grace when you've put in dozens of wipes on an encounter, and welcome it - so long as we stay disciplined during the pull!

I'd be happy to hear from you, and I can be contacted via BNet: Wunderland#1730 or you can visit our website:

I wish you the best in your search for a new home!

Hmmmm.... this certaintly is interesting isn't it. I contacted you about two weeks ago and you kept me waiting like four days after I put in my app, took me off your bnet, and I had to make an alt on your server to talk to you. You then told me you picked up an hpally and didn't need a mw monk, so I don't want to hear your bs.

10+ Year Old Account

Before you look at our progression and write us off, please know we are a brand new raid group and completed all heroics and current mythic kills in 3 months time. We are gaining speed and really NEED a monk to add to our roster. Please consider!

<Seraph> is a very unique guild with 8 full functioning raid teams. We have been a guild for 5 years and enjoy the perks of top tier raiding as well as a great community. Currently we have 3 raid groups that are all 8/10M

---

First Blood

Newly Formed Raid group in February -First Blood- of the guild <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is looking for new recruits to fill our roster. Despite our current progress, we are not a casual raid group. We are pushing Mythics and are actively looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group.

Progression : 4/10M, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry (nearly 5/10M)

Our Goals : This raid team will strive for progression raiding on a 9 hours per week schedule. We are going to be seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding, while at the same time, creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    When applying, please specify your interest in First Blood.

We are currently looking for :

Warlock : Medium
    Mage: Medium
    Druid : Balance Medium
    Paladin : RetMedium
    Priest: Shadow Medium
    Death Knight : Medium
    Rogue : Very High
    Hunter : Medium
    Shaman : Resto Medium
    Monk : MW Very High
    Monk: WW High
    Warrior: DPS High

Even if your class or spec is not listed as high priority, feel free to submit an application anyway. All outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

- Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do.
    - Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    - A good mentality. When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.

What you can expect from us :

- Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    - An understanding that sometimes real life will impact attendance. Let us know in advance if you have to miss a raid night.
    - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go; we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    - Expect us to be prepared and held to the same standards aforementioned.

For more information on the guild as a whole and applying to our raid team look up seraphguild.com.

Reach the officer team for more specifics at :

Munich#1581 Raid Leader
    Parvo#1497 Raid Leader
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Officer
    Last edited by Symmone; 2015-05-01 at 06:05 PM.

Hey Winree,

We have a full time spot for a mistweaver. Our mistweaver got a different job and had to quit so we currently have a windwalker doing healing things for us but would much rather have him in a DPS role. We do not recruit backups.

8/10 Mythic BRF and raid 7-11 CST Mon-Thurs.

We have been clearing content as a guild for 8 years, and strive to maintain a positive raiding environment for all of our members. Apply at seriouslycasual.org if you are interested.

Contacts: Halshar (PallyKiller#1828), Hornnopolis (Horn#1102)

bump still searching

Quote Originally Posted by Winree View Post
    Hmmmm.... this certaintly is interesting isn't it. I contacted you about two weeks ago and you kept me waiting like four days after I put in my app, took me off your bnet, and I had to make an alt on your server to talk to you. You then told me you picked up an hpally and didn't need a mw monk, so I don't want to hear your bs.
    My apologies, didn't realize you were the same person. I rescind my post for obvious reasons. Good luck in your search.

Hey Winree,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive 20-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. We have an immediate opening for a Mistweaver in our raids. You can find out more information or fill out an application on our guild site www.peachykeenguild.com. Any questions can be answered by an officer (Bunniculla, Drorgurro, Frogson, Charish, Pullo, or myself) in-game or in an email at pkleaders@gmail.com.

Raid Schedule:
    7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Current Progress: 7/7M Highmaul, 9/10M Blackrock Foundry

Guild Past Accomplishments:
    MoP: Heroic Garrosh Hellscream
    MoP: Heroic Lei Shen
    MoP: Heroic Sha of Fear
    Realm First Challenge Conquerors: Gold
    Cata: Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    Cata: Heroic Ragnaros
    Cata: Heroic Sinestra
    WotLK: Heroic Lich King
    WotLK: Death's Demise

You may also add my BattleTag: Amaranth#1509 if you have any questions. Hope to hear from you soon!

bump still searching

Winree,

We are 6/10M & Looking for a good Monk Healer. Even though, we are not greater progression feel free to check us out @ Vyndikated.com or reach out to me personally @ Base#1657 or one of our GM's SugahChar#1272

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Vyndikated
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/63865

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

bump still searching

bump still looking

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1230

I look forward to speaking with you.

bump still searching for guild, preferably to 10-11pm est.

If you're looking to lighten your schedule a bit, and 2 nights/week sounds good to you, I think we could be a good fit. I'll post our spam below, feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

About Lethal
    Lethal is the top progression raiding guild on Thunderhorn at 2 nights a week! Our members are not the die hard type who raid 20+ hours a week while racing to kill content, we have no interest in raiding these hours to claim we are the best, instead we enjoy a 8 hour raid week with quality raiding. If progression on a limited schedule is what you seek, this is the place for you.

Recruitment Needs
    Highly skilled players regardless of class!

Progression
    7/7 Mythic
    8/10 Mythic

Raid Environment
    While we value progression and preparedness, we generally keep things lighthearted in raid. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke.

Loot Rules
    Loot is distributed by a loot council based on highest benefit to the raid. If you're here for gear you're in the wrong place. There is a 2 week trial period where you're put last on loot consideration.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-11pm Central

Attendance
    We expect raiders to maintain a near perfect attendance rate. Real life does get in the way sometimes but to us this is not JUST a video game. You have a group of very real people who rely on you to be there every scheduled night. That being said, if you have to miss a raid day you must let an officer know ASAP.

Application Process
    Generally, we expect all possible recruits that want to raid to fill in an application.
    Apply here using the application template http://lethal-thunderhorn.enjin.com/

Escape#1210
    Syllass#1576
    Match06#1519
    Escapelol | <Lethal> US Thunderhorn | 7/7 Mythic, 10/10 Mythic, 13/13 Mythic @ 2 Nights/Week

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1487