Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Sleep with, or have sex with. there is a massive difference.
    I will sleep with anyone, as long as they dont stink, shit, or piss the bed.
    I am however fussy who I have sex with.
    Apologies for the confusion. I always took the phrase "to sleep with" to mean "to have sex with".

So long as the person smells good, isn't overly fat, and doesn't have something else dramatically wrong with them, I would sleep with them probably for free.

As for what it would take to sleep with someone who is a nasty hambeast that never showers? Nothing...no amount of money because that is something you just can't forget.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

Really need some details here, yeah. Of my own gender, no. Well, maybe for 50 million.

For someone of the opposite gender I find repulsive? Yeah, I'd do that for a million.

For someone of the opposite gender I don't find attractive but not repulsive, 30.000.

For someone of the opposite gender I find attractive. Free.

If the pay's high enough and there's no danger of STDs, I don't see why not, as long as I'm single.
    Last edited by Dsonsion; 2015-05-02 at 03:04 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the only factor is "Would you?", then Yes - I suspect there is some amount of money for which I (or virtually anybody) would sleep with someone.

The devil is in the details though, like - if you were to add - "but they have life-threatening STDs which you are likely to contract" - my answer suddenly drops to "probably no amount of money would make me risk my life in that fashion".

Then there is the "but what if they were ugly?" question that everyone is jumping to - which is really just a gradient for how much money needs to be involved (I suspect). I don't think that's the way I'd phrase the question though. Personally - for example - I would rather sleep with an ugly person who was enjoying themselves, than a hot person who was a terrible partner.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2015-05-02 at 04:52 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Theoretically I'd never sleep with a woman, however in reality seeing that pile of money might make a difference. Also depends on how androgynous/butch she is.

A woman like this I could probably have sex with for money. A plus is if she's got a low pitch voice. Rachel Maddow, in the picture, is lesbian though... I doubt she'd want to pay for it. x)

I find "hot and sexy" women sexually repulsive, but beautiful. It's a bit odd I guess.
    Kinda like how a cat is sexually repulsive but suuuper cute.
    Last edited by Voidism; 2015-05-02 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Theoretically I'd never sleep with a woman, however in reality seeing that pile of money might make a difference. Also depends on how androgynous/butch she is.

A woman like this I could probably have sex with for money. A plus is if she's got a low pitch voice. Rachel Maddow, in the picture, is lesbian though... I doubt she'd want to pay for it. x)

I find "hot and sexy" women sexually repulsive, but beautiful. It's a bit odd I guess.
    Kinda like how a cat is sexually repulsive but suuuper cute.
    I don't know where this post came from, but I never said anything about it having to be a woman, just somebody. It's strange how some of you seem to be overthinking this, "what if they have an STD".

The question is to find out if you would make the concious decision to have sex for financial gain, and if so how much would it take for you to partake. I was expecting answers like "Yes, for £5000 I could travel the world" or "Yes, if it would pay off my mortgage" or "No, I think it would be sinful and no amount of money is worth it".

If the amount of money meant that I would be forever independent, yea.

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I don't know where this post came from, but I never said anything about it having to be a woman, just somebody. It's strange how some of you seem to be overthinking this, "what if they have an STD".

The question is to find out if you would make the concious decision to have sex for financial gain, and if so how much would it take for you to partake. I was expecting answers like "Yes, for £5000 I could travel the world" or "Yes, if it would pay off my mortgage" or "No, I think it would be sinful and no amount of money is worth it".
    Well, I'm gay so (good or bad looking) women are the least probable people I'd have sex with. I went with the extreme. There's a gradient. I would have sex for money with a (any) dude of course, money depending on looks, but a woman would be very difficult for me to have sex with.