Blackrock Mountain: *Most Valuable Cards*

Hi guys!!

Now that the last wing of Blackrock Mountain is open, I wanted to make a thread about which cards you couldn't have done without, the cards that helped the most!! So for those of you who have completed all of the heroic bosses or are still struggling to kill those last few, what were your Most Valuable Cards??

My M.V.C. List:

I used Paladin for a large number of the bosses, so 4 out of 5 of my picks are Pally cards.

5) Consecration: a great AoE spell, pretty much a Pally staple in most decks. Especially lethal with my next pick...

4) Equality: together with Consecration makes a deadly board clear. By itself, lets your Silverhand Recruits take down any minion.

3) Humility: "Oh noes...he just summoned a massive deadly minion!?!?!">>Humility<< "Now it's as weak as malnourished kitten!"

2) Aldor Peacekeeper: this guy is a 3/3 for 3, with the Humility effect as a Battlecry, no further comments needed.

...and last but not least, the card that was probably in every deck that I used to kill a Heroic Boss is...

1) Mind-Control Tech: This minion is a must have IMO. Heroic bosses are known to be unfair and this guys effect along with a little luck can really turn the tide of a match.

Deleted
    Wish I could make a list but I honestly can't remember even half of my decks. They are essentially just decks that I make for one boss and gets removed immediately after a win. I will say the most memorable was the Alakir & KT shenanigans on the first wing. That stuff was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Wish I could make a list but I honestly can't remember even half of my decks. They are essentially just decks that I make for one boss and gets removed immediately after a win.
    I really wish I had more deck slots for precisely this reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Kel'Thuzad with a taunt minion. The AI breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummy View Post
    Kel'Thuzad with a taunt minion. The AI breaks.
    One shot heroic nefarian thanks to this. The AI sucks in general with Kel'Thuzad, he was mvp for me as well.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh