Add-on for identifying valuable salvage/loot

I did as search but didn't turn anything up along these lines.

Looking for an Add-On(s) that will let me know if ive gotten any particuylarly good salvage so i dont sell it.. I.E. things that sell high because they mog well, or whatever.

Ive been looking into mogs for my new Hunter and some of the greens are 10k+ in the AH, which makes me wonder how many ive DEed for no good reason.

thanks!

The Undermine Journal. It will tell you what something is going for on your server, and also average across all servers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    Tsm

/10char
    You know, you could've just actually spelled out TRADE SKILL MASTER and not had to do the /10char BS.

Although I agree, TSM is an amazing addon. I use it for that exact reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

THanks for the replies. TSM seems like a massive round of overkill for what i need, and like im going to have to learn coding to set it up. A bit of hyperbole, perhaps.

Is there an AH add-on that will just scan the AH and put prices in the tooltip? That's really all i need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Is there an AH add-on that will just scan the AH and put prices in the tooltip? That's really all i need.
    Auctionator does just what you want. Just run an AH scan every now and then.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Using auctionator and TSM currently. Just DL'd tsm, ran a scan, and had tool tip mouse over info. Didnt have to set anything up, just wanted the tool tip info anyway. More info then just using auctionator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    THanks for the replies. TSM seems like a massive round of overkill for what i need, and like im going to have to learn coding to set it up. A bit of hyperbole, perhaps.

Its plugNplay, all u need is the addon, thedesktopapp and an account.
    Your price info will always be minty fresh, unlike many other addons where u have to run to AH scan and wait for scan to finish.

Why is Auctioneer never mentioned? Is it not as good as TSM or Auctionator?

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Your price info will always be minty fresh, unlike many other addons where u have to run to AH scan and wait for scan to finish.
    Does the desktop app still run in admin only? I never used it because of that. Seemed fishy giving a video game add on a pass on my security stuff. I just scan while afk making a sandwich or something.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just vendor every green I get, and every blue i get pre draenor. Make stupid amounts of gold stupidly easily just due to that, if I wanted even more I'd invest more time into searching out for the green item and what not that actually sell for a bit but unless theres some addon that just automatically flags them up I won't bother :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I just vendor every green I get, and every blue i get pre draenor. Make stupid amounts of gold stupidly easily just due to that, if I wanted even more I'd invest more time into searching out for the green item and what not that actually sell for a bit but unless theres some addon that just automatically flags them up I won't bother :P
    Well i mouse over them to see iLevel briefly anyway (to DE the ones that give Cata mats, and DE the ones that give Draenic Dust), so another tenth of a second to see if the price listed is high is not going to hurt me.

Some of the T-mog items are worth tens of thousands. I was looking at a T-mog set for my Hunter that uses Ironhide mail (level 50ish greens from old world drops) and the pieces are 5-12k each, if they are even on the AH.

If some of those drop, i'd like to keep them for myself and/or sell them for some additional cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post
    Ill give it another look then, thanks.