10+ Year Old Account

Do pets snapshot or update dynamically?

Pretty simple. Have tried to google it, to no avail. Picking up hunter for the first time since Wotlk. Really loving it so far. Just wanting to get more insight past the basic guides.

Also is there a good hunter theorycrafting site out there? Would love to find a good high end hunter community to shoot the breeze with.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxx89 View Post
    Pretty simple. Have tried to google it, to no avail. Picking up hunter for the first time since Wotlk. Really loving it so far. Just wanting to get more insight past the basic guides.

Also is there a good hunter theorycrafting site out there? Would love to find a good high end hunter community to shoot the breeze with.

Thanks so much!
    I believe they get valued in no snapshot necessary. If you pop focus fire after stampede, the stampede pets and your pet both benefit from focus fire at the time of activation.

To answer the theorycrafting question about a site, you're in it. Top hunters across the world utilize this site more-so than any other as far as I know. Azortharion is the guide-writer and he frequents these boards daily it would seem, there's also others here that understand the math and logic behind the class just as well, so feel free to post your breeze and let it sail.

And to also to answer the OP question, no, all stats and buffs are updated dynamically, so there is no snapshot of anything to do with the class as of the time of this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! Thanks for the answers, guys! I guess coming here just makes it easier! After 9 years as melee, I am having to force myself to not stand right up on the bosses back end. =P Other than that I am loving the hunter class and the changes they have made over the years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff