View Poll Results: Your spouse strips you naked while sleep on Twitch. What would you do?

Voters
85. This poll is closed
  • Revenge is a dish best served cold!

13 15.29%
  • Nothing my body is theirs.

25 29.41%
  • Kick their ass when I wake up then divorce them!

18 21.18%
  • Other

29 34.12%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for anyone watching Twitch at the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't take it well.. Not that I'd particularly care about being naked in front of like 10 strangers on the internet, but I wouldn't trust or like any person who would do that.

Depends on the context of the situation, but I can't really see any case where I'd be okay with this. It's just a question of how pissed I would be about it. It wouldn't happen twice, but what extreme I would have to go to to make sure that was the case is the question here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Has this actually happened or is it a complete hypothetical?
    Also, has this actually happened? Am I missing something?

7+ Year Old Account
    laugh at all the people looking at my pasty, winterized body
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

You guys are wearing clothes when sleeping? Weirdos.
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldur View Post
    You guys are wearing clothes when sleeping? Weirdos.
    it's just a hypothetical situation, it doesn't have to be how you really are. just "what if".

i sleep naked, if someone filmed me while asleep, i'd be just as hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask for a cut of any money they make.

Who sleeps so deeply they are not roused by someone removing their clothes?

I, for one, explode out of my bed, butt ass naked, like a startled cat, at the slightest jostling or noise and flail wildly at the first vaguely human shape my sleep-blurred and light-blinded eyes fixate on. Like a cigar-store indian statue for instance.

RIP Chief Grand Cherokee... I didn't mean to punch your head off after my GF kicked me in her sleep. ={
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2015-05-02 at 02:45 PM.
    ~RAWR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first of all I wouldn't be stupid enough to keep the camera recording while I go to sleep. As for what I would do? Not much that can be done. You would either be still asleep or you would just get up and turn off the camera? I don't know. Why the hell would my spouse strip me naked while I sleep anyway? Are we going to have sex or something? Also how would she be able to strip you completely naked if you're awake? Unless I just let it happen there's no way she would be able to get me naked.

This is just a really weird and random question that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Wouldn't be furious, more curious as to why she did it. Knowing my girlfriends, it's something she'd do as a prank.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Well first of all I wouldn't be stupid enough to keep the camera recording while I go to sleep. As for what I would do? Not much that can be done. You would either be still asleep or you would just get up and turn off the camera? I don't know. Why the hell would my spouse strip me naked while I sleep anyway? Are we going to have sex or something? Also how would she be able to strip you completely naked if you're awake? Unless I just let it happen there's no way she would be able to get me naked.

This is just a really weird and random question that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    are people entirely incapable of thinking hypothetically? does nobody have any imagination anymore? jesus...

i'd go crazy if i didn't think up stories and hypothetical stuff.

I'd never date someone who actually used twitch, so I don't anticipate this being a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum man...

Divorce. That's a terrible violation of my person for entertainment.

Off cam, no issue. I'd probably be grateful he was nice enough to let me sleep in peace. Oddly considerate when you think about it.

Who sleeps so deeply they are not roused by someone removing their clothes?
    I slept through an earthquake, tornado and full on fire raid. I sleep very deeply.

How can you get stripped and stay asleep? I wake up when ever someone gets within 10 feet of me while sleeping.

Well, provided my spouse did it as a joke it's okay.

If she did it as some sort of last kick before a break-up, she just lost a lot of good will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Has this actually happened or is it a complete hypothetical?
    Yeah it happened and it was made a big stink over when someone did to their wife/gf whatever when twitch went live on PS4.

Is this a reference to something that actually happened?

Because otherwise this is question is random as hell haha