693 Fury Warrior 10/10H LF Raiding team

693 Fury Warrior 10/10H LF Raiding team

here is my armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ergiy/advanced

I live on the east coast. I would prefer a weekend raiding guild, but I can do weekday.

Available:
    Monday - Thursday 9est - 12est
    Friday 9est to when ever
    Saturday anytime
    Sunday anytime to 12am est
    Last edited by jarbulldog; 2015-05-02 at 01:34 PM.

We would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

After reading your post, I think you would be a good fit for us. l'll keep this short and sweet: Dawn of the Dead | Zul'Jin [H] is looking to recruit a Ret Pally for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team. We're looking to round out our roster a bit as we continue our Mythic progression.

We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild. We are currently (2/10M) in Blackrock Foundry. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We're not on the bleeding edge of progression but we're not a casual guild either.

We raid 3 days a week:
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We've been around since day-one and have been raiding for 10 years now, and are the only guild on Zul'Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they've done everything from Lucifron to Ragnaros (twice) in the same guild?

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact us via BattleTag. To speak directly with an officer whisper Xanah (Xana#1662), Mildean (Mildean#1894), or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at dotd.org

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

I don't have a Wall of Fancy Text for you, We raid Tuesday-Thursday 9-12EST We are 10/10H 14 man roster currently prepping for mythic But taking our time to find quality players. We would be happy to take you a long for a heroic to see if you fit well with our raid team. Nexloy#1315 if your interested.

10+ Year Old Account

<Seraph> is a very unique guild with 8 full functioning raid teams. We have been a guild for 5 years and enjoy the perks of top tier raiding as well as a great community. Currently we have 3 raid groups that are all 8/10M

---

First Blood

Newly Formed Raid group in February -First Blood- of the guild <Seraph> on Mal'Ganis is looking for new recruits to fill our roster. Despite our current progress, we are not a casual raid group. We are pushing Mythics and are actively looking to improve and prune as necessary while maintaining a fun but progression focused group.

Progression : 5/10M, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry

Our Goals : This raid team will strive for progression raiding on a 9 hours per week schedule. We are going to be seeking like-minded individuals who are prepared to put in the effort for the challenge that is Mythic raiding, while at the same time, creating a fun and enjoyable atmosphere.

Raid Times : Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 7 PM to 10:00 PM CST

We will be using Loot Council for the item distribution system.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
    When applying, please specify your interest in First Blood.

We are currently looking for :

Warlock : Low
    Mage: Medium
    Druid : Balance Medium
    Paladin : RetMedium
    Priest: Shadow Medium
    Death Knight : Medium
    Rogue : Very High
    Hunter : Medium
    Shaman : Resto Medium
    Monk : MW Very High
    Monk: WW High
    Warrior: DPS High

Even if your class or spec is not listed as high priority, feel free to submit an application anyway. All outstanding applicants will be considered.

What we ask of our raiders :

- Know what mechanics are coming and be ready to fill a specific role for the fight. Always assume that you are going to be chosen for it and know what to do.
    - Know your class. Research what you can do on specific fights to be better. Talents, movement, spell usage, etc.
    - A good mentality. When you make a mistake, own up to it and get better. If advice is given, take it as constructive criticism and learn.

What you can expect from us :

- Being part of a huge guild (8 raid teams) there are always people to hang out with or run alt raids, achievements, legacy runs, or other activities.
    - An understanding that sometimes real life will impact attendance. Let us know in advance if you have to miss a raid night.
    - There are always good resources to talk to as far as classes and encounters go; we love to nerd it up and improve ourselves. You will find discussion on the forums and guildies are helpful when asked for pointers.
    - Expect us to be prepared and held to the same standards aforementioned.

For more information on the guild as a whole and applying to our raid team look up seraphguild.com.

Reach the officer team for more specifics at :

Munich#1581 Raid Leader
    Parvo#1497 Raid Leader
    ClaireBear#1202 Recruitment Officer

Hey hey, I shall keep this short!

We are <Dolphin Squad> [H]

Our progression
    3/7 Mythic
    10/10 Heroic, with new guild leadership who has 8/10 Mythic kills.

We can offer a laid back raid environment who knows when to get down to work when the time is needed. Loot is handled by loot council which is determined by multiple common factors.

Currently stepping into mythic, needing a few more solid players to round out our core to start getting us kills this tier, and with a mythic focus in 6.2!

We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday @ 830-1130pm Eastern time.

Please add ohpocket#1716 and I'd love to talk about more details and answer any questions you have Take care!

Saw your post on wow forums but posting here to cover bases:
    I'm here to recruit you to Future of Stormreaver (Horde). Not going to give you a long spill here. Suffice to say we're 5/10 mythic (Should be 6/10 next week) and only raid 2 days a week Tues/Thur from 8-12 PST. We maintain a roster of between 23-25 raiders so we don't recruit for the bench but it allows us to have replacements if real life gets in the way. If you want to see how we do things check out some of my videos on Yourbue: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv...1GCOe5uobrh0pA.

You can also contact me at boldhammer#1118 or http://www.future-stormreaver.enjin.com/home

We also provide all repairs, flasks, pots, and food for raiders. Thanks for your consideration.

Ability to do multiple specs is highly sought after.

Hi Jar. We're looking for a good DPS Warrior, and would love to talk when you have some time. My B-Tag is Pinkk#1858 . I put the usual guild information below. Talk to you soon!

Hello, The B Team is a guild found on the whisperwind server. We are 10/10 H, and looking to fill up our roster for mythic raiding. We raid Friday, and Saturday 8pm to 11pm CST.

What we expect from raiders

We're a semi-hardcore guild. We do expect our players to come prepared with all the usual items gems/enchants/flasks/pots/runes/knowledge of fights. We expect our players to do research on their class, and play to the best of their ability. We will hold everyone accountable for mistakes, but we don't yell on vent. We like to have fun while raiding it's why we all play this game.

We're a mature group with the occasional dirty joke. We're looking for like minded individuals when it comes to raiding, and attitude. We want players who want to be the best they can, and see mythic content in a 6 hour raiding window.

What Classes/Players we're recruiting
    We're currently recruiting solid DPS, and Heals to push mythic content in BRF, and get a good start in HFC! I put some specifics below, but we're always looking to upgrade positions so if your class isn't listed I encourage you to apply if you think you'd upgrade our roster. My B-Tag is Pinkk#1858 Feel free to add me if you have any questions or would like to talk about joining the guild. Feel free to drop a application to our website if that is your preferred method.

Heals
    Resto Drood-High
    Resto Shaman-High
    Holy Pally-High
    MW Monk-Medium

DPS
    Hunters-High
    Mages-High
    Warlock-High
    Rogue-High
    Balance Drood-Medium
    DK-Medium
    Ret-Low
    Warrior-Low
    Ele Shaman-High
    Enh Shaman-High
    Shadow Priest-High
    Monk-Low

Thanks for reading!

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep this short Jar

Dont know if you can do Weekend Mornings but

We are

5/10 Mythic Blackrock Working on Kromog - 50% 1
    10/10 Heroic Blackrock
    2/7 Mythic Highmaul
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition
    Voice - Mumble
    Loot - Loot Council
    Website - http://ra-a52.enjin.com/

Raid Times
    Saturday : 9:30 AM -12:30 PM
    Sunday : 9:30 AM -12:30 PM

Battletags to add for Mumble Interview with an Officer. We prefer interviews over forum apps.
    Bigfoonk#1152
    Young#1226
    Dekz#1915

Add bigfoonk#1152 or message someone in RA.

Hi Jarbulldog,

Our guild <shake it off> (alliance) is looking to continue expanding our roster. We are 3/10 Mythic and raid 8:30-12:30 EST (Thurs/Sun/Mon). Throw me an add if interested and hopefully we can talk!

letmegetdem#1402

Hey man, a couple of our raid teams are looking for a fury warrior! All of our teams have killed at least 1 mythic boss. Check us out at SeraphGuild.com

<Giggity> Area 52 [US-H] 8/10M BRF

Morei#1502 - Raid Leader
    Ultra#1606 - GM
    Sycknezz#1752 - Me

We are a weekend mythic guild looking for players just like you!

Raid Times (eastern):
    4pm - 8pm Sat
    6:30pm - 11pm Sun

If you would like to know more just hit us up on battle tag, or apply online at http://giggity.guildlaunch.com/
    Thanks!

[H] US Burning Blade - <ReAnimated> Casual Heroic Raiding Guild

ReAnimated is a casual PVE guild that, at its core, is a group of friends that began raiding together during World of Warcraft's Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Over time our numbers have changed, brothers and sisters have come and gone but the attitude and commitment to our members and purpose remains unchanged.
    More information about our guild can be found on our website:
    reanimated.info
    Recruitment Needs
    Unholy Deathknight
    Balance Druid
    Tank
    Any exceptional players
    We are willing to include people in our raids cross server, especially for trials. If you pass trial, we will discuss transfer assistance if desired.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 6:30PM - 9:00PM Pacific Standard Time
    Wednesday: 6:30PM - 9:00PM Pacific Standard Time
    Thursday (optional): 6:30PM - 9:00PM Pacific Standard Time

Current Progress
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    9/10 Heroic BRF (some 10/10H experience)

Loot Distribution
    Loot is distributed based on the who will have the largest benefit for the piece. This is based on whoever has the weakest item in that slot at the time. This is handled via lot council but with minimal arbitration.

Contact
    StefanHaines#1458 (StefanH)

Hello Jarbulldog,

Below is the normal team information, for a quick TL/DR: Alliance-Proudmoore, 6:30-9:30pm PST Tue/Wed/Thur. 17/17H - have fun - kill things Feel Free to reach out if you are still looking for a team, regardless good luck!

Victorious Secret of Game Over - Proudmoore - focuses on progression minded raids with a fun, friendly atmosphere. We are part of the Game Over Guild on Proudmoore which supports over 4 raid teams, including our main team who is 9/10 M. You can always find something to do or someone to talk with in Game Over

Schedule: 3 hour raids - 3 nights a week: Tue/Wed/Thur 6:30-9:30PM PST and with an optional open alt run every other Saturday.

Team Goal: Clear all of heroic while it's relevant (Done!) and continue with mythic progression. We want to consistently challenge and improve our skill level. Team is currently 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF.

Needs: Primary needs are a Rogue, an additional Melee DPS (DK, Warrior, Feral, etc), and a "tank" healer (Disc Priest or Holy Pally), but quality players of any class or spec will be considered. We have a solid core and are looking round out the team before HFC drops.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining Victorious Secret – Please contact Insindia in game-Battle tag: Surreal#1544