Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    No worries, it's Sweden, what's the worse than can happen to anyone harboring it, a 10$ fine?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    You have no idea how dumb you look.

https://www.google.se/webhp?sourceid...ze%20palestine
    Doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere, as it has so i don't feel dumb one bit sorry dear. Seeing that was not the misguided reasoning behind it i'm even more interested what the actual reason was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    I don't see the issue.
    Of course you don'.t

7+ Year Old Account
    A lot of Swedish citizen Isis fighters have Palestine flags. Its called a pattern, let the police do their job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    A lot of Swedish citizen Isis fighters have Palestine flags. Its called a pattern, let the police do their job.
    So the swedish flag is a a sign of ultranationalist hooligans?

Would it be fine to craft that into a list? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Their claim is more legitimate even if nobody should own it in the firstplace.
    What? You're trying to imply that neither Israel (Jews) Nor Palestine (Muslims) have the right to own that piece of land? When it's significantly important to both religions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valq View Post
    What? You're trying to imply that neither Israel (Jews) Nor Palestine (Muslims) have the right to own that piece of land? When it's significantly important to both religions?
    King salomon would say so.

King salomon would say so.
    If we're going by Prophets here, Muhammed of the Muslims, who was sent after Solomon was, designated Palestine as the place Muslims face when they pray (before it changing to Mecca if I'm not mistaken) and has claimed the land of Palestine for the Muslims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valq View Post
    If we're going by Prophets here, Muhammed of the Muslims, who was sent after Solomon was, designated Palestine as the place Muslims face when they pray (before it changing to Mecca if I'm not mistaken) and has claimed the land of Palestine for the Muslims.
    Its more about that if they cant their shit together they dont deserve it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So the swedish flag is a a sign of ultranationalist hooligans?
    The correlation found is in regard to Palestine's flag.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-05-02 at 08:52 PM.

Sweden? The hub of Multiculturalism so good that it became bad? They are saying Palestine is terrorist.

Someone get me a Torah these goyim are going all out.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere, as it has so i don't feel dumb one bit sorry dear. Seeing that was not the misguided reasoning behind it i'm even more interested what the actual reason was.
    Dear? Not only did I prove your ignorant, slanderous lies wrong, but I didn't have to be a belittling misogynist about it.

Its more about that if they cant their shit together they dont deserve it.
    How can you realistically expect "them" and I think you're referring to the Palestinians here, to get their shit together when they're being oppressed by one of the more powerful militaries on earth, that constantly uses weapons that are unanimously considered illegal by all nations on earth?

Whenever the palestinian flag appears, chances are it's with relations to terrorism. I don't see the issue. It's like saying whenever you see people in the street carrying coffee, chances are there is a coffee place nearby. It's not a given, but the odds increase.

If you put a machine learning recognition software to look for signs of terrorism, it would probably output the palestinian flag as a very strong indicator.

Getting a bit too Pro-Israel aren't we, Sweeden?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Getting a bit too Pro-Israel aren't we, Sweeden?
    Pattern recognition among individual citizens is entirely different then being for/against a whole nation.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-05-02 at 09:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Dear? Not only did I prove your ignorant, slanderous lies wrong, but I didn't have to be a belittling misogynist about it.
    Someone got out of the wrong bed this morning, really by saying "dear" i'm a women hater?

It's a common practice for Israel to throw money or what not at nations to get them to vote their way, actually a lot of global politics function this way so it isn't exclusive to one country, in this case there's a know political debacle going on between both those nations, So i could have very well been right since putting a nation flag on a terrorist list is not something you do without good reason or motivation.

As others have now posted this could have been done for other reasons such as it being tied in with quite a bit of youth moving to fight for extremist groups and i know that the crimes that happen in Palenstine is a good motivator for that, you could have also pointed that out.

Also let's not forget here who threw the first insult by calling me "ignorant", but hey go ahead label me as a women hater for calling you dear, that's perfectly rational reasoning on your behalf.

So much anger about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Pattern recognition among individual citizens is entirely different then being for/against a whole nation.
    I know. I was just poking fun at the fact a country would still label in this day and age another's as a Terror symbol.

Deleted
    Read the damn thing and not just the clickbait headline.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    That's rather short sighted didn't know they had such close ties with the Israeli government.

edit:
    But i'm not that surprised they will do everything in their power and pool all their resources together to just prevent the Palestine state from ever being recognized.
    Who would recognize a state with a militant terrorist government? Honestly, if people want Palestine to be recognized and accepted, they need to depose Hamas and have them tried for treason.