New RL Here, help with the basics of analyzing Resto Shaman Logs?

For example with rDruids I know I'm looking at Lifebloom/Harmony/Wild Mushroom/Rejuve uptime, if NS was casted off-cd, if ironbark was used correctly Etc.

What are the basics I should be looking over when I analyze my guild's resto Shaman logs?

Healing Stream Totem uptime.
    Use of cooldowns such as Ascendance, Healing Tide Totem and Spirit Link Totem.
    Mana management; such as if he's going OOM but not using Elemental Blast on cooldown or conversely if he's finishing the encounter on 80% mana.
    Use of Spiritwalker's Grace - there's 2 PvE glyphs that can extend with a longer CD, or shorten the duration on a 45 sec CD. Checking whether he's using the appropriate glyphs for the encounter.

That's pretty much the basics I'd look for.

HST Uptime
    Casts prior to and during Ascendance
    Healing Tide and Spirit Link uses (assuming you don't manage them at a particular time - if you do, does (s)he use them when told?)
    Healing Rain uptime on fights which it makes sense for your strat.
    Optimal use of Spiritwalkers (swapping glyphs or no glyphs for different fights and strats)
    Does (s)he sit in Ghost Wolf for movement or use Unleash Life? (Hint: Its almost always better to use Unleash Life for this)
    Chain Heal overhealing. (This one is trickier because with our tier set we basically always cast Chain Heal if its up lol)
    Resto/Ele Shaman Main - Raider for Temerity of Windrunner[A] 13/13M
    Twitter- Twitch - Disc/Holy Priest Alt - MM/BM Hunter Alt
    Always reachable via Twitter for questions, so feel free to bug me.

In addition to the above, Earth Shield uptime -it's low priority but worth casting and shouldn't be down for more than 30 seconds at a time. Also number of Riptide casts, and related to that the average number of targets hit by each Chain Heal.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.