Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I wonder who is going to get the tip?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure what "sexploitation" means, but this seems fine to me. The workers and the customers all choose to be there.

Eww, no sweat on my food thanks.

Will feminists fight this oppression too?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2015-05-02 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    the top stars
    Aaaaand you've sidestepped my post almost entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    What a stupid concept. First of all women do not objectify men the same as men objectify women.
    Well ain't you full of a whole load of bullshit, Humans "objectify" humans all the time, its our nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is way awesome. Who cares? If someone wants to go to a restaurant and see a little extra customer service who are we to stop them? The people working there know what they're getting into and are obviously fine with it, so let them do their thing.

In all honesty I wish I came up with this idea long ago. I feel like this could be a huge success
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    What a stupid concept. First of all women do not objectify men the same as men objectify women.

Have you ever been out with women to a "male revue" type show? I'm guessing from your comment you have not. Having worked them as wait staff when I was in college and The Thunder or Chippendales came through town, I can tell you you're quite wrong in your assumption !

Considering it is in Dallas, i am going to say its not for the ladies...it is for the men.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    You have to actually exercise to work there. We all know you don't do that with almost 8,000 posts on a video game forum.

ZING -

Just kidding
    If you've seen Reg's pic, you wouldn't be saying that... he's well suited for the job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post

Hooters, Twin Peaks, Bikini’s, Tallywackers. Wait, Tally what?

Breastraunts look out, there’s a new spot coming to Dallas, and it caters to a different clientele. According to their colorful Craigslist ad, Tallywackers is now hiring an all-male staff for their grand opening next month.

“Dallas’ Newest and most exciting place to be is now hiring for all positions,” officials said. “Bartenders, servers, cooks, bus boys and hosts welcome to apply.”

It is unknown what the restaurant will serve, but the whole idea has the Dallas talking.

“I think it sounds excellent,” one woman said. “It’s different, why not?”
    How much you wanna bet they end up with a mostly gay customer base?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Who would be stupid enough to bet against it?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Also if they take fatties Ill sign up.
    I'm going to bet they're not an Equal Opportunity Employer. Just like how Hooters, Twin Peaks, Bikinis, and all the other places like those, are not. Supposedly it's against the law to discriminate for any reason, but this is America, we do what we want. Accountability be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I think it will take less than a month for that to happen.

Women are just as exploitative as men are, they just aren't as blatently stupid about it.

someone tried a male version of hooters YEARS ago, it failed wonder if this will do better.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Psh, how are women going to be able to eat at a restaurant without someone taking them there on a date? Clearly this is the hooters for gay guys.

I hope the ad doesn't show the dress code. Male or female, I dont want a topless waiter. Thats just not sanitary.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CatinaSink View Post
    If you've seen Reg's pic, you wouldn't be saying that... he's well suited for the job!
    I don't think I have the proper chest and ab muscles lol