Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The same reason why all night-elves are blue/purple.

Just as someone said it before:
    Fantasy worlds are mostly based on a medieval times with magic accents, there weren't any afro-americans in the Medieval Times in Europe, also there are black skins in the options so I see no problem.

Ah, now I see it's a bait thread, you got me. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    You should look at the skin colors in the character select screen before you make a judgement. Don't be like the racist idiots in Baltimore who all assumed racism the instant it happened to find out later that 3 of the cops charged are black and now the whole town just looks even stupider than they already do.
    Well this just escalated quickly...

It escalated within the first few comments... Lol try and keep up

10+ Year Old Account
    Stretching like that can't be very healthy for you.

The worgen and naga comments are not true, at all.

But you do make a point about the skins. It's not racist in an intentional sense, it's more like the devs are clueless and they forget not everyone is white. In their heads thats the norm, so They didnt really think about giving us true diversity.

I am pretty sure the OP watched this video. This was hilarious back then, still is.

Deleted
    South Asian cultures laughed with this thread:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N%C4%81ga

Deleted
    Because like most fantasy based games, the Humans and Dwarves are generally influenced by medieval Britain and Scandinavia. There are many Warcraft races which have influences from other non-white cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    Because a traditional high fantazy has been formed before all this 'anti racist' movements and was heavily influenced by medieval fantazy. And that is why black characters in fantazy look misplaced.

Black skinned used to have their spot in tribals with vodoo and such stuff, but there are trolls in wow, who took that role, so that is it... blame trolls.
    that sounds really ridiculous, how many black skins do you know into tribal and voodoo stuff? it's not a skin colour thing, it's a cultural thing, do not generalize people base don skin colour.. skin colours span huge and vastly different cultures.

but your response shows what you think you of black people

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHAIXAmg9zw

I am pretty sure the OP watched this video. This was hilarious back then, still is.
    lol.. i'm pretty sure the OP made that video

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    because Azeroth humans are caucasian
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...HumansAreWhite

Before the update, humans had at least one Asian and African face. They are undeniably White now.

I pretty much only play my dwarves now. And mine looks ethnic (with a nose similar to mine) and doesnt look like a white girl with a tan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't feed the trolls, ladies and gentlemen.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Two pages of this mods, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pointless thread is Pointless
    The darker tones of both the humans and dwarves is perfectly fine anything else is unnecessary whining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I thought this had a 99.99% chance to be some cretin trollish garbage. Then I read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I mean naga is one letter from the n bomb, and where they live? THE SLAVE PENS

Cataclysm was the most racist game ever made yo
    and added the remaining 0.01%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Humans came from Vry'kul, which are all "white."

Dwarves have no excuse...

That's all I've got.

EDIT: Why are Vry'kul white? Because apparently Northrend people don't have issues with UV ray damage. Snow, northern latitudes, lots of indirect sunlight, needing to keep warm under clothing (I assume non-warriors don't let their nipples hang out or bare their bellies constantly, could be wrong).
    Last edited by Chirri; 2015-05-03 at 04:05 AM.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

you should google what naga is, they are serpent deities in hindu and bhuddist mythology

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    Humans came from Vry'kul, which are all "white."

Dwarves have no excuse...

That's all I've got.

EDIT: Why are Vry'kul white? Because apparently Northrend people don't have issues with UV ray damage. Snow, northern latitudes, lots of indirect sunlight, needing to keep warm under clothing (I assume non-warriors don't let their nipples hang out or bare their bellies constantly, could be wrong).
    What about Dark Iron Dwarves?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember a time when people used to play games. Good times.

The leaps and bounds you're doing OP are beyond human possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post

That's like saying whoever named the country "Niger" was racist because it's one letter off from a derogatory word.
    Fun fact, Niger is pronounced "nee-har".

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is extremely nonconstructive, going to close now.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)