Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why are humans and dwarves only white?

I mean the only black human skin, look at how butt ugly it is. That ain't no goddess rhianna that's a....what is that?
    at e3 the creators of blizzard were asked if they'd add more diversity for humans and they dodged the topic winding up with this topic saying "yes I take your candle"

The other skin tones are either white super white or tanned white.
    The only other white humans have been infested with a "feral black plague" and at first until they are "tamed" must be kept seperate from everyone else. Did I forget to mention worgen mobs drop chicken legs for loot?
    and that humans can't dance?

I think the creators of wow were a little racially biased these are just my observations.

Since you're probably still skeptical i'll make my third and final point, spell worgen backwards for me - tell me what you get.

I mean naga is one letter from the n bomb, and where they live? THE SLAVE PENS

Cataclysm was the most racist game ever made yo

what is this

Deleted
    because Azeroth humans are caucasian

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was this post even made? You can make humans black and the dwarf skin tone can be made darker. Have you actually went through the character creation process recently?

Btw naga - niga- it isn't one letter off it's two. "Nigga" isn't even a word recognized in the dictionary. That's slang.. keep trying. That's like saying whoever named the country "Niger" was racist because it's one letter off from a derogatory word.

Negrow? eh. I mean. It was probably a running joke or something, not sure the lore or how that name was even created.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

Well, it's because WoW isn't based on a true story

Deleted
    You want to play the discrimination card? Well guess what... Black people have other faces than whites or asians for example, so they just went the easy route and didn't design a new phase for every different race. It's not like Blizzard is a bunch of neonazi's like you maybe wanted to hear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I mean the only black human skin, look at how butt ugly it is. That ain't no goddess rhianna that's a....what is that?
    at e3 the creators of blizzard were asked if they'd add more diversity for humans and they dodged the topic winding up with this topic saying "yes I take your candle"

The only other white humans have been infested with a "feral black plague" and at first until they are "tamed" must be kept seperate from everyone else. Did I forget to mention worgen mobs drop chicken legs for loot?

I think the creators of wow were a little racially biased these are just my observations.

Since you're probably still skeptical i'll make my third and final point, spell worgen backwards for me - tell me what you get.

Except that Worgen in no way whatsoever represent black people

and that Naga originate from around the Maelstrom

In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the worg is a wolf-like magical beast.
    In World of Warcraft fantasy roleplaying game, the worgen is a humanoid wolf-like magical beast.

Nāga (IAST: nāgá, Burmese pronunciation: [nəɡá]) is the Sanskrit and Pāli word for a deity or class of entity or being, taking the form of a very great snake—specifically the king cobra, found in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism. A female Nāga is a nāgī or nāgiṇī.[1]

Or it can just be racist.

Because a traditional high fantazy has been formed before all this 'anti racist' movements and was heavily influenced by medieval fantazy. And that is why black characters in fantazy look misplaced.

Black skinned used to have their spot in tribals with vodoo and such stuff, but there are trolls in wow, who took that role, so that is it... blame trolls.
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure. In Elder Scrolls they have something called the Redguard race that are dark skinned. Maybe Blizzard could add something like that as a new race in the next expansion?

1: You think the creators of wow were racially biased, I think you are looking really really hard to find stuff to be offended over.
    2: Naga is not 1 letter from negro, nigger, nigga or any other variation of that word(unless you made one up)
    3: Naga in the slave pens were added in TBC, how does that make cataclysm specifically racist
    4: Naga were the slavemasters in the slave pens, not the slaves
    5: What does chicken legs(or British accents for that matter) have to do with racism against black people???
    Do I need to go on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Before WoD, Human and Dwarf males and females could look pretty black, but after the update they made all of the faces, especially for humans, pretty white looking. I have a human black female and before the update she looked pretty black, but now she looks like a dark middle-eastern or something because her face shape and skin tone look really different. There aren't hardly any curly hair options though. I agree overall, we need the option to create more ethnically diverse options for human-like races in WoW, not even just for a political purpose, for an aesthetic purpose. Human males before the update had an asian looking face as well, but after the update it doesn't because all of the faces for all of the races look almost the same now.

But the part of OP's post about Naga and Worgen is so stupid and trollish.
    Last edited by Bryrida; 2015-05-02 at 10:11 PM.
    "Being bad never felt so good!"

Obvious bait thread is obvious

I refute your claims of racial bias with one fact: in wow, white men can jump.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    There are black dwarves. And there are blackish humans in tanaris or they are just super Tan.

This seems like a troll post. There isn't a lot of diversity for any of the races.

The only other white humans have been infested with a "feral black plague" and at first until they are "tamed" must be kept seperate from everyone else.
    There's also the kingdom of lordaeron who suffers from a plague of undeath, and dozens of non-playable human factions that are largely no different than the kingdom of azeroth humans.

Did I forget to mention worgen mobs drop chicken legs for loot?
    Food and water drops are relative to level and mob family. If they were a higher or lower level mob they'd drop something different. Also I'm pretty sure there are no chicken legs in the game.

The naga are the slavers, the broken are the slaves. Also the naga aren't native to outlands, they're corrupted night elves native to azeroth in the maelstrom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    what is this
    this is an obvious bait

You should look at the skin colors in the character select screen before you make a judgement. Don't be like the racist idiots in Baltimore who all assumed racism the instant it happened to find out later that 3 of the cops charged are black and now the whole town just looks even stupider than they already do.

Tyrande's Silence 2.0, here we go.

The Naga isn't some kind of weak minority. Naga have always been the perpetrators. They're just a bunch of supremacists mad about their slithery fate.