Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thoughts on Katie Hopkins?

For those of you who don't know Katie Hopkins was a contestant on a british reality show called 'The Apprentice'. She said awful things about her competitors some of which could have been seen as 'brutally honest'. That was a few years ago, since the show she has made a name for herself for being controversial with her opinions.

Some of her most infamous opinions were that the migrants who drowned were 'cockroaches'...fat people are fat because they should 'eat less, move more' and that redheads are 'unattractive' to name but a few.

She mainly voices her opinion on twitter where she has a massive following but she also writes for a popular UK tabloid. The newspaper itself i think is trash but it sells a million+ daily.

She has been interviewed on TV a lot detailing her views and has also recently appeared on US TV. here are some clips:

on Loose Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lk_0HPdjio

talking about horrible names people name their children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fKkMlPpjSA

on not hiring overweight people for a job: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARVUy43lOQ

Those are just a few of many clips of Katie, you could find more if you are interested. Majority of her most controversial comments and feud with Russell Brand are on twitter. She is very right wing and personally i find myself agreeing with her 90% of the time. I think she says things that a lot of us are too afraid to say out loud.

What do you think of her?

Redheads can be perfectly attractive. Dyed redheads are usually the human equivalent of Aposematism

She is also well known for proving that 'fat people are lazy'. She purposely gained 4 stone in weight to prove that she could lose weight quickly through eating less and moving more.

She made a documentary about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTInmGzb4j0

She's 40!?? I think she's doing some hardcore projecting. The face of 60 year old and the skin of 70 year old. Age has not been her friend that is a certainty.

Note: I may be biased because she the audacity to criticize Mariah Carey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    fat people are fat because they should 'eat less, move more'
    Id have to agree with this, Love redheads tho In general couldn't care less

10+ Year Old Account
    I think she is brutally honestly, indeed. The whole too fat to work thing seemed a bit over the top but she made many good points. It's a liability risk for many employers to hire someone morbidly obese like the woman who was talking with her. I'm sure she is the nicest person you have ever met and she would take a bullet for her employer however if she is in the break room at work or at her desk or doing whatever she could fall or something and sue the company.

Why do people feel the need to have things sugar coated? No you aren't fat hunny, you are big boned - no i'm sorry, it's your genes! Bull fucking shit you are fat, as am I. We are a fat society. No it isn't just Murica', I have seen a TON of fucking HUGE euro people. Per capita the US does have more obese people but we aren't leading by much, that's for damn sure.

Many people don't like her because they want to be told they are a big handsome boy or a very pretty girl when in fact they are ass ugly. We adapt these psychological skins around our brains that filter out the negative things in our lives because we are always told that we are perfect, think of it as a reverse case of anorexia in many ways. An anorexic person thinks they are fat, they look in the mirror and they see obesity so they stop eating until many pass away. Well the rest of the people think they are beautiful and eat more because they think they can. You can't. You're fat. If you get into your car and you hear the springs sqeak...it's time to hop on an elliptical or a bike. If you can't stand on your feet or take a walk for more than 10 minutes without getting winded...it's time to exercise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    She's 40!?? I think she's doing some hardcore projecting. The face of 60 year old and the skin of 70 year old. Age has not been her friend that is a certainty.

Note: I may be biased because she the audacity to criticize Mariah Carey.
    She really does look older than what she is. I lold
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    inb4 "flying is a major part of the reason I have fun in wow!"
    Buy a fucking flight sim then

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Katie......we no longer want to 'hit that'......GET OFF OF MILF ISLAND!

that's my opinion of her.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted

only ever been able to find an "owned" short video, but this shows exactly how stupid she is.
    She is not controversial, just dumb as a box of rocks.

Full interview is here
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2015-05-02 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    She's a troll, and I am annoyed that she is famous and I am not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

only ever been able to find an "owned" short video, but this shows exactly how stupid she is.
    She is not controversial, just dumb as a box of rocks.

Full interview is here
    Typical conservative "hero."
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Typical attention whore mega cunt.

Deleted
    I think you should lock the thread and never mention her name on this or any forum ever again.

She makes money out of saying vile, hateful things. As long as people talk about her she continues to make money, STOP TALKING ABOUT HER. If you don't, your as bad as she is.

Look, Poppen

The only reason this person is a thing is because people keep on mentioning and talking about her.

Do you understand what I just said?

Thoughts? Don't care about her. Nobody else should either. Don't waste your time.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

All I have to say...

Ladies and gentleman, please revel in the face of reason, sanity and common sense.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc091e535458; 2015-05-03 at 12:16 AM.

Is this the lady who spoke the truth about migrants trying to enter the EU and everyone wanted free speech banned afterwards?

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    umm if you are trying to connect me with someone called poppy from that link you have posted you have failed, it is my 1st time seeing it. I'd imagine my name + variations of it are fairly common.

Saying that I have nothing to hide from saying I love and agree with what Katie has to say 90% of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    umm if you are trying to connect me with someone called poppy from that link you have posted you have failed, it is my 1st time seeing it. I'd imagine my name + variations of it are fairly common.

Saying that I have nothing to hide from saying I love and agree with what Katie has to say 90% of the time.
    She stated she hates people naming their children after flower or place names... has kids called 'Poppy' and 'India'......

The woman is a semi-moron who realises there are a lot of full-morons she can appeal to through the likes of The Sun.

She is awful, truly awful, some of the subjects she brings up are good subjects to talk about and such, but the way she goes about it is repulsive, she wants her X minutes of fame, and she is getting them, though not for the right reasons.

A good article from Lucy Hawking to Katie Hopkins,

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...P=share_btn_fb

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    She stated she hates people naming their children after flower or place names... has kids called 'Poppy' and 'India'......

The woman is a semi-moron who realises there are a lot of full-morons she can appeal to through the likes of The Sun.
    Have you seen the photos of her children? They look miserable, I feel for them, can you imagine what their childhood must be like, and once they grow up a bit and start understanding more? It's like she doesn;t care she is putting her kids right in the centre of a target.